Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200922-130618_Chrome.jpg

Here you go @TrumpyCane

Advertisement
This isn't a big deal. It's just symbolizing it's Miami week. Much like playing the dumb *** Seminole chant at practice or something. They have def done worse on that account

I don't know, man. We don't plant spears on our practice field when we're going up there. You are right that their account has done worse and more cringeworthy stuff. The MLK chomp graphic will forever go down in infamy.

This isn't a big deal. It's just symbolizing it's Miami week. Much like playing the dumb *** Seminole chant at practice or something. They have def done worse on that account
Maybe maybe not but would you like to see canes twitter account putting up an fsu flag on greentree or hard rock for that matter because it's "fsu week".....I wouldnt

Advertisement
LMAO' on james blackman

-Can't bench him until next week, IMO. We have to watch him one more time. Miami fired Taggart last year, they will kill off JB1's career this weekend

-Whomever starts better be able to run. Not run like a RB but for their life.

-
Miami is going to kill JB in this game. I’d rather save Tate for next week instead of create damaged goods.

-

Fsu twitter is some of the dumbest **** ever.

So lets break this down.....

When a Hurricane Warning flag goes up it means a Hurricane strike is imminent. Is this their way of waving the white flag? Like "hey guys be prepared to get your *** kicked."

Man they are a special kind up there

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 131268You’ve got to be **** DUMB or a Nole to have watched that game and thought that Louisville should’ve beaten us. When box score watching goes wrong.
There was really only one relevant turnover in that game. One was the last play of the first half. The other was a minute left and then down 2 scores. We won the first half and went blow for blow in the second.

Advertisement
Back