Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_8867.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if they announced themselves as college world series champions this year like what they did with their basketball team as acc champions.

Pathetic.

That's the ONLY way that F$U will EVER be CWS champions. Maybe they'll re-write history and give Mike Martin credit for coaching this "national champion" team.

Advertisement
Congratulations to Jameis Winston and his long time GF getting married!!! He's finally off the market... just not the free agent market.

He’s what I’ve heard thus far about the life event...

GF asked him how many groomsmen...he said pick 6.

The wedding was Uber expensive

It was catered by Publix

He made a joke that he always has plenty of TP around him and people started laughing not knowing he meant Tallahassee Police.

In his vows he promised not to never drug no more white girls.

Advertisement
Congratulations to Jameis Winston and his long time GF getting married!!! He's finally off the market... just not the free agent market.

He’s what I’ve heard thus far about the life event...

GF asked him how many groomsmen...he said pick 6.

The wedding was Uber expensive

It was catered by Publix

He made a joke that he always has plenty of TP around him and people started laughing not knowing he meant Tallahassee Police.

In his vows he promised not to never drug no more white girls.

During his wedding toast, Jameis thanked all the "Tallahassee sloots" for everything they did for him.

The wedding reception featured a cash bar with free Pepsi, but you had to pour it yourself.

When someone asked Jameis what he was going to do on his honeymoon, he got on top of a table and yelled "Fvck her right in the pvssy!".

Best part...

"The main safety part about our wedding, just having our parents there, limited guests, me and Breion, we did cherish each other. We stayed 3 feet apart, and our minister stood right behind us," Winston said. "But we were in the pool, and for my knowledge, chlorine does help to stop the spread of coronavirus. It was an amazing event."

Winston, along with Dr. Scott Kelley, were guests on Fox News to discuss a toll-free hotline the pair have established to answer the public's questions about the coronavirus.

Advertisement
Back