Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The big question is how many players choose other schools because they can't get in to Miami.

Maybe more so in the past. Not anymore. When we got Mullins in I knew they started letting the football program have some free passes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never ever ever forget about Chief Keif Bryant...although he wasn't that talented to begin with FSU wasted what little he had. Another SFLA traitor bum

Advertisement
I'm sure I missed a few but below is a list of South Florida traitors who signed with the enemy only to become broke bums:

- Matthew Thomas
- Keith Bryant
- John Franklin (FSU's sad way of trying to lure his teammate Alex Collins)
- Jesus Wilson
- Ermon Lane...classic waste of limited talent...dude started a can't miss WR and ended a can't tackle S
- Da'vante Phillips
- Sh’Mar Kilby-Lane
- Tarvarus McFadden...really enjoyed seeing him bust as I'm sure Rumph did
- Amir Rasul
- Emmett Rice
- James Blackman

Still to be determined South Florida traitors who will most likely become broke bums by choosing to play at FSU:

- Stanford Samuels III
- Asante Samuel Jr.
- Malcolm Ray
- Jarvis Brownlee
- Marurice Smith
- Dontae Lucas
- Akeem Dent
- Jarrett Jackson
- Bryan Robinson
- Lloyd Willis

SFLA parents...teach your kids to stay away from that white trash **** hole in Tallahassee

You need to shut your ignorant mouth.

Plenty of rapists are never charged, let alone convicted. Plenty of murderers get away with it too, like OJ. Doesn't bring their victims back to life.

You need to shut your ignorant mouth. Plenty of of innocent people get convicted of crimes and plenty of innocent people get "convicted" in the court of public opinion. There lives are forever ruined, even after they beat the case.

You need to shut your ignorant mouth. Plenty of of innocent people get convicted of crimes and plenty of innocent people get "convicted" in the court of public opinion. There lives are forever ruined, even after they beat the case.
When we are talking about an "innocent" person feel free to chime in. Until then this is nole tears so take that sh it elsewhere.

Advertisement
Sure. I hear that. But plenty of schools don’t payout a rape victim close to 1 million dollars in a civil case bc they destroyed and covered up all evidence of said crime to protect their cash cow football program

You are correct. Only schools that are interested in winning an NC would do that.

Advertisement

You're a dope. Far FAR more guilty people get away with crimes than the number of innocent people wrongly convicted. That's just reality.

Jameis Winston is a rapist. Kobe Bryant is a rapist. Go back and read Kobe's near-admission, and you can see that even HE knew that his victim did not consent to what happened.

The ONE THING that I admire about Kobe is that actually made the most of his second chance, by all accounts he was a great father to four GIRLS, and he did so many positive things after the rape. Jameis Winston did not. OJ Simpson did not.

Kobe learned his lesson and worked very hard to make amends. I can respect that.

You're a dope. Far FAR more guilty people get away with crimes than the number of innocent people wrongly convicted. That's just reality.

Jameis Winston is a rapist. Kobe Bryant is a rapist. Go back and read Kobe's near-admission, and you can see that even HE knew that his victim did not consent to what happened.

The ONE THING that I admire about Kobe is that actually made the most of his second chance, by all accounts he was a great father to four GIRLS, and he did so many positive things after the rape. Jameis Winston did not. OJ Simpson did not.

Kobe learned his lesson and worked very hard to make amends. I can respect that.

Yes, tons of people smoke joints in their home and jay walk and get away with it. If that is what your point is, you are correct, even though your point is moronic. Go to any inner city area and you will see hordes of people getting convicted of crimes they never committed.

Jameis is doing great things for the city of tampa

Advertisement
Back