Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Florida State at Virginia (7:30 p.m. ET, ACC Network)

Scooby Axson picks Virginia: Florida State has dominated this rivalry since entering the ACC in the mid-1990s, but times have changed quickly. The Seminoles come into this game with the conference’s worst defense, and have already have given up 13 plays of 20 or more yards and allowed its two opponents so far to convert 47% of their third-down tries. Virginia is the ACC’s highest-scoring offense, led by quarterback Bryce Perkins, a legitimate dual-threat player who can exploit the Seminoles porous defense. Florida State could be in for a long night, as Virginia’s defense has been stout with 11 sacks and 19 tackles for loss.

Watch these azzholes at FSU win. I think they will have an unpredictable season

YEAH but they still do it meanwhile we let everybody come to our house and have a seat.

Look, the other Gaytor and Semenhole websites which we are thinking about are corporate-owned and cater to their subscriber bases. The guys who pay money tend to whine about rival fans because they want to live in their bubble. This site is free to all, and the one Gaytor poster we are talking about has been polite to all of us. There is no reason to get upset about it.

If we truly think that it is mentally-soft for these Gaytors and Semenholes to live inside of their safe echo chambers, without ever hearing a different point of view, then we should try to be stronger and not worry about one or two polite fans of rival teams occasionally posting here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't been in here much lately, did we already do this one?

View attachment 97072

Oh, come on, now Fox is just piling on. Mathematically, if he is tied for the most fumbles, and he has the most INTs, then he CLEARLY is going to have the most turnovers. Fox was just mean to add that extra line.

But I loved it anyhow.

Advertisement
Somehow there are still people around here (Tampa), who still support the guy.

Name a better option then. This isn't fantasy football. You wanna trade for Josh Rosen who's an inferior Winston? Or trade future picks to get a pick high enough to draft an inferior prospect and hope it works out better 4-5 years from now? You're not gonna find any QBs who can avoid pressure and anticipate throws like Winston. The HC & GM are committed to Winston so either accept that or move on.

Excluding week 1 Winston has thrown 3 INTs in his last 7 games. The gameplan was terrible week 1 and Arians only blamed him for 1 pick which was the last one. Other than that he was late on a goal line throw to Godwin that should have been a TD.

I'm all for hating on FSU players when it's warranted - like it still boggles my mind how worthless Bobo Wilson has a roster spot - but it's not here. Also the Bucs should've drafted Brian Burns instead of Devin White. White is a pedestrian guy at a replaceable position and Kevin Minter filled in for him without missing a beat. Meanwhile Burns is already getting multiple pressures a game while this team is a Barrett injury away from having 0 edge rush.

Advertisement
Name a better option then. This isn't fantasy football. You wanna trade for Josh Rosen who's an inferior Winston? Or trade future picks to get a pick high enough to draft an inferior prospect and hope it works out better 4-5 years from now? You're not gonna find any QBs who can avoid pressure and anticipate throws like Winston. The HC & GM are committed to Winston so either accept that or move on.

Excluding week 1 Winston has thrown 3 INTs in his last 7 games. The gameplan was terrible week 1 and Arians only blamed him for 1 pick which was the last one. Other than that he was late on a goal line throw to Godwin that should have been a TD.

I'm all for hating on FSU players when it's warranted - like it still boggles my mind how worthless Bobo Wilson has a roster spot - but it's not here. Also the Bucs should've drafted Brian Burns instead of Devin White. White is a pedestrian guy at a replaceable position and Kevin Minter filled in for him without missing a beat. Meanwhile Burns is already getting multiple pressures a game while this team is a Barrett injury away from having 0 edge rush.

Winston doesn't do anything particularly well, never has. He's been a turnover machine since his sophomore year at FSU. He hasn't gotten any better since his rookie year. Is he the worst starting QB in the league, no, not by a long shot. Does he deserve to be paid as the future franchise QB at $30 Million a year, absolutely not. That's what I mean by people still supporting him, supporting the idea of him being the future of the franchise. At this point I'd say there's less than 10% chance he'll be a top 5-10 in the league starting QB for any franchise. Bucs have better odds drafting another QB out of the next 2 drafts than going forward with Winston.

Advertisement
Back