Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Eat a D*ck....Bowden said on more than one occasion that he hated going up against Butch...Said that once Butch gets his claws in a kid, its hard to pry them loose...Run along calling people liars faqquit..

So post a link to the quote you attributed to bowden or admit you lied

Advertisement
Pretty silly post. Bowden pumped out elite talent for years and consistently won. Criticizing his “evaluation ” skills is absurd.

He had a pretty innovative offense back in the day which is part of the reason that fsu won. In reality there is no such thing as a successful “CEO.” That’s just a euphemism for “coach who isn’t particularly good at anything.” Bobby was good at a lot of things.

Butch could never have “been the GOAT.” He basically struck gold at Miami for one season and has never had any notable success anywhere else.
Really? FSU always had a top 5 class and crap in the NFL. They were the epitome of underutilization of talents. ****,
Bobby, incubated star whoring. He always had a better class than Miami on paper but always got his **** kicked on the field. Lorenzo Booker says hello. Don’t try me with old school names either. It’s no different. Bobby was terrible on the field and the mistakes blossomed against Miami. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Really? FSU always had a top 5 class and crap in the NFL. They were the epitome of underutilization of talents. ****,
Bobby, incubated star whoring. He always had a better class than Miami on paper but always got his **** kicked on the field. Lorenzo Booker says hello. Don’t try me with old school names either. It’s no different. Bobby was terrible on the field and the mistakes blossomed against Miami.

Fsu had crap in the nfl? Bobby was terrible on the field despite building a national program from absolutely nothing?

These are incredibly dumb comments

Do you think fsu football started in 2005?

Fsu had crap in the nfl? Bobby was terrible on the field despite building a national program from absolutely nothing?

Do you think fsu football started in 2005?
Already called knew how you were going to try and defend your weak a$$ argument. I even said it in my post. Porsters like you are predictable. Son, I’ve been to every FSU Miami game since 1984 except one. Sit your *** down.

Advertisement
Already called knew how you were going to try and defend your weak a$$ argument. I even said it in my post. Son, I’ve been to every FSU Miami game since 1984 except one. Sit your *** down.

Then you are even dumber than I imagined which is quite a feat.

Bobby bowden produced 182 nfl draft picks = “couldn’t evaluate.” Laughable take. How exactly was Bobby putting together 11 win seasons every year and winning national titles if he couldn’t evaluate and couldn’t coach?

Then you are even dumber than I imagined which is quite a feat.

Bobby bowden produced 182 nfl draft picks = “couldn’t evaluate.” Laughable take. How exactly was Bobby putting together 11 win seasons every year and winning national titles if he couldn’t evaluate and couldn’t coach?
And how’d those boys do in the NFL? FSU has trash NFL players compared to UM. FSU has Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn. Miami has close to 50 guys at or above that level. You sound like a complete FSU homer. I went to FSU (because it was free) and I know better. Who’s the idiot? Bowden couldn’t beat Miami if his life depended on it with number one classes 4 years in row.

And how’d those boys do in the NFL? FSU has trash NFL players compared to UM. FSU has Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn. Miami has close to 50 guys at or above that level.

So your take here is that bobby bowden couldnt evaluate talent and couldnt coach in college football because his players werent as good as miami’s in the nfl?

Lmfao, ok

Advertisement
So your take here is that bobby bowden couldnt evaluate talent and couldnt coach in college football because his players werent as good as miami’s in the nfl?

Lmfao, ok
Bowden got beat by teams less talented on recruiting paper on a regular basis year in and year out. That’s his MO. That’s not a knock on him for recruiting the top kids.

Bowden got beat by teams less talented on recruiting paper on a regular basis year in and year out. That’s his MO.

That happened to everyone outside of nick saban pretty much but i dont get it, how did bobby have these talented teams if he couldnt evaluate?

That happened to everyone outside of nick saban pretty much but i dont get it, how did bobby have these talented teams if he couldnt evaluate?
He loaded up with consensus blue chips and hoped his coaches could make it work. He didn’t have a great plan or scheme to make it work since the late 80s. After UM kept beating him up he gave up Xs and Os. You don’t know what you’re selling.

He loaded up with consensus blue chips and hoped his coaches could make it work. He didn’t have a great plan or scheme to make it work since the late 80s. After UM kept beating him up he gave up Xs and Os. You don’t know what you’re selling.

You’re just vomiting random hot takes at this point

Bobby couldnt evaluate but loaded up with elite recruits. That were apparently not really good due to his poor evaluations. And then he won two national titles based on those poor evaluations. Lmao

So according to true floridian, bobby couldnt evaulate, couldnt coach, but still managed to win two national titles and pump out a ridiculous amount of nfl players year after year. I hope miami can luck into a coach as inept as bobby

Advertisement
You’re just vomiting random hot takes at this point

Bobby couldnt evaluate but loaded up with elite recruits. That were apparently not really good due to his poor evaluations. And then he won two national titles based on those poor evaluations. Lmao
One title only IMO. I was there in New Orleans in 99. Since you’re such a Nole historian were you? The best player on the field was Vick. Warrick sucked a big D compared to him and everyone there knew it.
The 1st title was a complete fluke they didn’t deserve. UM is more deserving in 2002 than FSU of that 1st lie.
Had Miami not had sanctions FSU would’ve never won a real Natty under Bowden either.

One title only IMO. I was there in New Orleans in 99. Since you’re such a Nole historian were you? The best player on the field was Vick. Warrick sucked a big D compared to him and everyone there knew it.
The 1st title was a complete fluke they didn’t deserve. UM is more deserving in 2002 than FSU of that 1st lie.
Had Miami not had sanctions FSU would’ve never won a real Natty under Bowden either.

Okay thanks for the random hot takes that dont address any of your ridiculous points

Advertisement
Okay thanks for the random hot takes that dont address any of your ridiculous points
WTF are you talking about? If you know anything about UM than this shouldn’t be necessary.

#1 Miami gets off sanctions, kills FSU, and wins titles. FSU rised and had their best ever run when UM was on sanctions.
#2 FSU has had more NFL busts during the Bowden era than any team. Don’t finagle some sorry stats from a couple years either. Bowdens top classes sucked in the league.

WTF are you talking about? If you know anything about UM than this shouldn’t be necessary.

#1 Miami gets off sanctions, kills FSU, and wins titles. FSU rised and had their best ever run when UM was on sanctions.
#2 FSU has had more NFL busts during the Bowden era than any team. Don’t finagle some sorry stats from a couple years either. Bowdens top classes sucked in the league.

Bowden’s top classes sucked in the league yet he was still able to put together elite teams and win titles, despite not being able to coach or evaluate recruits

Got it

Advertisement
Back