Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Desperate times still going on at FSU, they just took a commitment from a PA kid who has never even step foot on campus and the comments are plain comedy....
Screenshot_20190627-210015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s always fun to make fun of Noles but REAL TALK they are taking a tall, athletic, thinner OL that’s a 3 star similar to us.

Just watched Boatwrights film, I’m guessing hasn’t been evaluated but film actually looks good, seems quick and tall.

Kid seems to have transformed his body because when 247 first reported the offer earlier this week this is the pic they had of the kid.

9E3787CB-D620-46C5-9F77-E377B532D952.jpeg

Definitely looks like a much better prospect physically with his new pic but who knows if he can play.

Advertisement
That TE looks like an interesting prospect.

That OT though... Does not

Back to tears. **** Fierce & Sassy University.

Feel free to copy and post laughable tidbits, irrational musings, pipe dream predictions, and overall illiterate banter from our rape apologist rivals from up North.

A few tears were certainly shed over the weekend:

1. James Cook showed up to the Rivals 5 star challenge wearing a University of Georgia sweatshirt. Most likely is it a typical Cuck-type troll but it sure has brought a few misty tears to the Nole boards as Cook said the Bulldogs are a real player for his services

2. Warchant claiming/praying that Scaife is a soft Miami commitment after his dominate performance the the Rivals 5 star challenge and that his dream school is FSU...he is really hoping for an offer...and if they do he will certainly flip to FSU. So many tear worthy moments in the Scaife/Warchant fake news post

I know there are numerous undercover Nole superfans (Blackvern, etc) on here so this thread may offend some of the lesser men who frequent CIS...don't care. Let us real Cane fans guzzle as many glasses of Nole tears as possible.
I know this kinda late to the game, but this is the place to announce new Nole commitments, isn't it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back