Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Not sure what to think about this thread. On one hand FSU has indeed beaten us 7x consecutively and on the other that seems to have disqualified them from receiving trash talk from us...

Last time I checked 6 of those "beatings" were under Radio Randy and ***...

Last time I checked they only won ONE ring during our 15 years of "irrelevance"... and needed the TPD to cover for half the team in order to do it.

Last time I checked 5 is greater than 3...

Last time I checked Miami still produces greater NFL talent despite being completely "irrelevant" and is about to have former players inducted into the CFB and NFL HOF's in droves...

I guess I'm just not sure why we would give them a reprieve just due to some recent success during some of the worst years in program history?... I thought a part of rivalries was to talk trash relentlessly regardless of outcome. Am I wrong?

A applause you good sir...the exact type of warriors heart that leads men to victory right there

Advertisement
Always fun to have a laugh at the inbreds from up in Tally. Not really hard go on a win streak while we are under investigation/sanctions, Golden's and D'onofrio'd. So all this respect for a team that started a rapist QB while AD/TPD corrupted the case beyond recognition, a Running Back (Williams) who punched his pregnant girlfriend, and a CB in PJ Williams who was involved in a hit and run that could have killed somebody, while drunk, with a suspended license and the corrupt TPD gave him a slap on the wrist. No respect for these guys. Hopefully the tears start flowing very soon.
Fair enough.

I don't begrudge you for having that opinion, I just feel weird talking **** about them when they've owned us.

Just so I'm clear, I also hate the Canes fans that give me that "I don't like them but I respect them" bull****. **** them. I don't give a **** that they "kept us on the schedule". I have no respect for FSU or anything associated with them. We just need to beat those ****suckers.

It's these new Millennial so called Cane fans...just the absolute worst with all of their "respect" for our most hated rival of well over 3 decades...far before these snowflakes were born. The are the worst.

Always fun to have a laugh at the inbreds from up in Tally. Not really hard go on a win streak while we are under investigation/sanctions, Golden's and D'onofrio'd. So all this respect for a team that started a rapist QB while AD/TPD corrupted the case beyond recognition, a Running Back (Williams) who punched his pregnant girlfriend, and a CB in PJ Williams who was involved in a hit and run that could have killed somebody, while drunk, with a suspended license and the corrupt TPD gave him a slap on the wrist. No respect for these guys. Hopefully the tears start flowing very soon.

See this right here is the thing. Sure they've beaten us a lot of late, but in what world do I owe them any kind of respect? Fck that. They hate us, we hate them. All the time. If anything, I hate them more for beating us 7 times in a row and being unable to win more than 1 championship. Pssies. Best believe that our next 7 game win streak will feature at least 2 championships.

Win 7 in a row, lose 7 in a row. I will keep hoping that chef Osceola accidentally plants his spear into his horse's leg, causing the horse to buck him off and break the chef's neck. These last few posters get it.

Advertisement
Win 7 in a row, lose 7 in a row. I will keep hoping that chef Osceola accidentally plants his spear into his horse's leg, causing the horse to buck him off and break the chef's neck. These last few posters get it.

chefs.jpg

Hahahahaha

"All them boys from Miami that real will be at Jimbo camp"

- Tim Brewster

So who was real Timmy?

Concerning Oladele...

Per Peter Ariz:
Miami has a real chance here. FSU is out

What happened with FSU?
I was told that Brewster messed up the recruitment but don't know the full story.

[TWEET]874776228431097856[/TWEET]

Does anyone think that this white-as-a-sheet clown talks this way at home, or at all.

How can recruits not see the fakeness of this?

Nothing more insulting and condescending than someone faking lingo and thinking the athletes believe he's really this way. Like he's one of them.

What a fūcking phony.

Advertisement
May have to change this to a Tiny Timmy Brewster Tears thread. That old nerd is the very definition of dillusional.

Does anyone think that this white-as-a-sheet clown talks this way at home, or at all.

Nothing more insulting and condescending than someone faking lingo and thinking the athletes believe he's really this way. Like he's one of them.

What a fūcking phony.

Yeah... The dude's older than me and he's from NJ... No way he talks like that. What a fraud and a demeaning cuck. No wonder Oladele bailed on him.

Capture+_2017-06-17-07-05-33.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

What a fūcking phony.

What a cornball!

How soon before Brewster calls someone a "jive turkey"?
Me thinks he needs to lay off the "What's happening" and "Jeffersons" reruns.

Advertisement

What a fūcking phony.

What a cornball!

What a cornHOLE!

What a fūcking phony.

What a cornball!

What a cornHOLE!

We should just refer to him as Cornholio or Cornjulio

Advertisement
Back