Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
He's doing their racist Tomahawk Chop as well. A well thought out idea all around.

hxhgQy6.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
They open with Boise which Taggart will definitely get out coached in that one. If they start with an L I expect the season to spiral quickly.

If they win that one they’ll prob go on a nice streak until they play:

At nc state
Bye
At clemson
At wake
Syracuse
Miami
At BC

Either way I think 8 wins is the ceiling.

They will get outcoached in each of those games lol

Yea it would be less Offensive if he actually had a connection to Florida State but no he went to Atlanta's Morehouse College. And Apparently played Quarterback at Booker T. Senior High School. Its beautiful seeing this thread in 2017 and everyone is beat up about losing to FSU. But at least Mark Richt got some things right

Advertisement
Went and looked at the Noles class and came away very unimpressed. Outside of Dent, very little star power figured they would be doing better with that new coach bump in the first full class. People already know what they need to know about Tagfart.

Deion's son going to USCe?? Why not FSU? He's a top 300 recruit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
http://footballscoop.com/news/kendal-briles-contract-details-florida-state/

Didn’t want to make a thread about it but dude is getting paid $1 mil to be OC with $800k of it being paid by boosters. If never heard of this. If yuh look at the other assistants you’ll see most of them only mans $200-300k. Do I dare saw we pay our coaches more than FSPoo?
That stood out to me as well. Absolutely crazy and further confirms my conspiracy theory that the fix is already in for ol One Eyed Willy.

I fully expect Briles to be the HC at FSU within 2 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back