Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Blackmon leaving is deluge tears worthy news. They have one gimp QB on roster (plus a ultra scrub transfer). If Francois gets injured they are looking at another 5 win season.

Advertisement
I actually think FSU will win 7-8 games next year, which would be GREAT for Miami, because it'd keep just enough "progress" for them to keep Taggart at least another year. The longer that ****** is running that program, the better for Miami.

dd9940974b0c85ea49f2b06ca5e6fb9e.jpg

Advertisement
I actually think FSU will win 7-8 games next year, which would be GREAT for Miami, because it'd keep just enough "progress" for them to keep Taggart at least another year. The longer that ****** is running that program, the better for Miami.

IMO if Tagfart only wins 7-8 games he's gone.

Don’t underestimate jaggert and the semennoles I think they will be better than expected

They open with Boise which Taggart will definitely get out coached in that one. If they start with an L I expect the season to spiral quickly.

If they win that one they’ll prob go on a nice streak until they play:

At nc state
Bye
At clemson
At wake
Syracuse
Miami
At BC

Either way I think 8 wins is the ceiling.

Advertisement
As much as it pains me to say it I don’t think taggert lasts past this season

You think they fire him after 2 years? I think the guy is a bum, but that is aggressive. The standard used to be 4 years, or one full recruiting cycle. It seems to have shifted to 3 in recent years in some cases.

If they win at least 8 games, I think he's safe for one more year.
You think they fire him after 2 years? I think the guy is a bum, but that is aggressive. The standard used to be 4 years, or one full recruiting cycle. It seems to have shifted to 3 in recent years in some cases.
If he has a season similar to last years paired with an exodus of players then maybe ... hoping they win 7-8 so they keep him

Advertisement
As much as it pains me to say it I don’t think taggert lasts past this season

From what I could find his buyout is 85% of the remaining salary on his original 6 year $30 Mill contract. Should he be fired after 2019, that would put it at 85% of $25 Mill, or $21.25 Mill. FSU doesn't seem like they want to spend a lot these days. Hopefully it's high enough that they keep him around at least through 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back