Nole Tears

It’s not only the money, it’s that if he eventually wants to take the next step and be the HC of a major college program he has to do what he’s doing at a P5 school. Right or wrong he still has a cloud over him from Baylor. His going to a P5 school as an OC and succeeding will give a school the cover to hire him. Us football heads know who he is but the casual fan and BOT members associate his name with the scandal. He has to wash that. Hopefully but not likely he does it here at the U.
100000000000%

Couldn’t have said it better myself. That is the exact career path he can and will take. Someone will hire him, there will be a small PR dust up, who cares, and he’ll fucking kill it on offense there before moving on. This kid is going to be a P5 head coach once all the stink wears off his name. But Miami isn’t nearly forward thinking enough to bring him in. I sure as hell hope FSU makes that same mistake.

Lots of smoke about them missing on Freeze. He looks like a solid candidate for the Bama OC job, and apparently the Liberty HC job.

Looking like the focus is now fully on Briles, who met with Willie personally last week. If they whiff on both of their top 2 candidates......yikes.

pacusmc

Freshman
Saban has been after freeze for a minute. But the sec was so shook about it they made him pump the brakes.
That dt investigation had Alabama and other teams all over it but it was redacted from that kids interview. Freeze kept his yap shut about the whole thing and fell on the sword. Locksley gone.
Freeze is the new OC. No way he goes to rocky top or works for willie.

d--1

Sophomore
For anybody who needs a pick-me-up right about now. Found a 14 mins FSU "highlight" video.

When your highlight video thumbnail shows you getting blown out by your arch rival.

DB4

Freshman
When your highlight video thumbnail shows you getting blown out by your arch rival.
Lol it's a highlight tape, but not from FSU's perspective if you know what I mean

DB4

Freshman
Imagine being committed to a school for months, then you get to said school on your official visit and they don't even know what position you are lol. 9 Miami commits would have used this as an excuse to de-commit and Luke would want the program shut down:

Imagine being committed to a school for months, then you get to said school on your official visit and they don't even know what position you are lol. 9 Miami commits would have used this as an excuse to de-commit and Luke would want the program shut down:

Well they do go into it knowing that they aren't getting the best education there at FSU haha. This is so embarrassing man

TruCane

Sophomore
Strong Nole Tear flow over on 247 since they actually thought they have a shot at landing KT (#1 recruit who just committed to Oregon)...full delusions

Strong Nole Tear flow over on 247 since they actually thought they have a shot at landing KT (#1 recruit who just committed to Oregon)...full delusions
I mean our fan base is pretty delusional haha #watchthefinish

Lmfao no way... link??

Everyone knew it was Oregon and bama

I smell a Howell flip to UNC coming...... Im fucking with you cbs are coming that he's flipping one from a Noles writer

Ecush

Jo is a Merv
Noles on rivals main board jokingly saying Wilkie pulled Howell's offer because they are getting fields and Haselwood now.

Noles on rivals main board jokingly saying Wilkie pulled Howell's offer because they are getting fields and Haselwood now.
Hahaha those guys are so dumb. JH is going to OU. Sigh.

It should be a rule that if you are about to make a comment on any public forum that begins, "not being a racist at all but...," you must immediately put the phone/tablet/device down.

Cribby

All-American
It should be a rule that if you are about to make a comment on any public forum that begins, "not being a racist at all but...," you must immediately put the phone/tablet/device down.
When I hear people say “ not being racist “ or anything like that I prepare myself for racist comment.