Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_20180921_215234.jpg

****....Gameday goign in on FSU saying that calling them a dumpster fire isn't fair, because a dumpster fire at least has a flame to it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN Fan Happiness Index and FSU comes in dead last...meaning tears are being shed. What a time to be alive!!!!!!!!

How you're a recruit and want to go to that laughingstock is beyond me

I don't understand it either.

Even saying they commit to "turn it around" makes no sense as that still takes several years as depth and a new influx of major talent is needed.

While we were down UF got a title, same with Fsu. For Miami that is a must as well.

Advertisement
Cam Akers...uh oh...dude isn't happy. In fact he is downright embarrassed to be a Seminole right now...

Advertisement
FSU will beat UL this weekend giving them false confidence then head to the Rock and get destroyed...then comes a brutal run of L's...locker room collapses...finished 4-8...Haggins resigns...calls for Willie's head...recruiting class falls apart...Willie stays for one more year...team is then F'd for next 5 years while they rebuild. Don't believe me just watch.

FSU will beat UL this weekend giving them false confidence then head to the Rock and get destroyed...then comes a brutal run of L's...locker room collapses...finished 4-8...Haggins resigns...calls for Willie's head...recruiting class falls apart...Willie stays for one more year...team is then F'd for next 5 years while they rebuild. Don't believe me just watch.
I say he gets 3 years.

Advertisement
Back