Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I heard you on that. But I've been following recruiting for over a decade and this Idiot is a special case.

I don't even begrudge the bag guys. Being real I would personally take money if someone offered it to do what I'd already be doing. Guys like Patrick Johnson aka Peterson, Ty Campbell, Sony, Jeudy I get. Business. But this mfer Hunter right here is on some other ish. He's basically screaming he's gonna bust. Diva lineman lol
I totally agree he’ll be a bust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20180921-122258_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Sometimes I think I'm dreaming when I see FSU falling this hard, this fast. When was the last time FSU was this bad?

Advertisement

This is just unbelievable to me. In the first place, he’s not like that. The guy’s a straight arrow, probably listens to Barry Manilow in his ride.

But somehow he thinks if he pretends to keeps it “real”, keeps it “urban”, that not only is he going to hit a chord with his current players, but that he’s going to hit a chord with the urban kids in recruiting, because Willie, that brother keeps it real and fun.

Uncle Puke sure fell for his bullshlt.

No amount of his phony *** “keepin’ it real, keepin’ it 💯” going to make him a better coach. He’s just not a good coach.

This is just unbelievable to me. In the first place, he’s not like that. The guy’s a straight arrow, probably listens to Barry Manilow in his ride.

But somehow he thinks if he pretends to keeps it “real”, keeps it “urban”, that not only is he going to hit a chord with his current players, but that he’s going to hit a chord with the urban kids in recruiting, because Willie, that brother keeps it real and fun.

No amount of his phony *** “keepin’ it real, keepin’ it 💯” going to make him a better coach. He’s just not a good coach.
Willie is special to me!!! He is my leader for Corch of the year!!! 😄

Advertisement

Barry Manilow is to hardcore for him, he listens to Yanni and Kenny G

Advertisement
Back