Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
How are the FSU Baghdad Bobs still taking up for Willie and putting this evil on Jimbo?

I'm glad, sure Willie will get it turned around in 3 more years... But **** the delusion seems half assed even. FSU is a program that is imploding

That was hilarious. They think they will go at best 3-9 and this week may be their best shot at a win for the rest of the year. They’re going to watch TAM-BAGA game instead :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Not to mention they all immediately pick NIU +10 in their picks for the week.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just when that ugly human emotion, empathy starts to creep up on me and I start to feel some compassion for Corch Willie I see this. Dude just held a painful scripted press conference talking about they gonna get this fixed, then he goes and not only allows but encourages this type of **** in practice.

Its one thing for these dudes to be clowning in the locker room but we talkin bout practice!! It’s a circus in trailerhassee and Corch has earned all the **** he’s getting. The 3 stooges on warchant can’t figure out why the players have accepted losing. If Golden would have pulled of **** like this I would have not only paid to fly a banner, but I would have paid for the plane to fly straight into his office at Hetch.

If Bama started off 1-2 in the fashion that FSU has, those players would be running until they puked. We better smash them on the 6th.

Life’s ultimate karma would be to force Little Nicky Satan to finish his career working under Corch Willie with these clowns and count the days until he would spontaneously combust.

Advertisement
Thankfully we didn't show up on the list either. Notice that there's one school that doesn't exactly belong (hint: Virginia)

The Turds are already trash so I hope Bama, Georgia or Clemson get a piece of that action so he can contaminate any their locker rooms.

Advertisement
The Turds are already trash so I hope Bama, Georgia or Clemson get a piece of that action so he can contaminate any their locker rooms.
No chance he goes to Bama UGA or Clemson. Saban, Smart aren't gonna drop bags or even take a fat, entitled, lazy dummy. This kid has cancer written on him so big he's a lock to be playing JuCo ball somewhere before beginning his Lehigh acres or east Fort Myers bouncing career. Ideally I'd love it if Hunter could further poison our rivals. But keeping it 100 he ain't worth it

No chance he goes to Bama UGA or Clemson. Saban, Smart aren't gonna drop bags or even take a fat, entitled, lazy dummy. This kid has cancer written on him so big he's a lock to be playing JuCo ball somewhere between. Ideally I'd love it if Hunter could further poison our rivals. But keeping it 100 he ain't worth it
I know,🙂hence the word “hope” fam.

I know,🙂hence the word “hope” fam.
I heard you on that. But I've been following recruiting for over a decade and this Idiot is a special case.

I don't even begrudge the bag guys. Being real I would personally take money if someone offered it to do what I'd already be doing. Guys like Patrick Johnson aka Peterson, Ty Campbell, Sony, Jeudy I get. Business. But this mfer Hunter right here is on some other ish. He's basically screaming he's gonna bust. Diva lineman lol

Advertisement
Back