Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This horrific shlt isn’t actually happening, is it? Ho Lee ***!

What color is that? GREB?

DLPoOUyXkAAaBuL.jpg

Advertisement
In his 8 years as a Head Coach he has had a winning record in conference .............. twice
- and the majority time he was in the Sun Belt and American Conferences

Florida will be much better however FSU will fall off the map unless they pull the trigger quickly

I don't think so. The thing that will always help them...is they will ALWAYS be able to recruit well (sort of like us). They also keep their dl coach. Dude been there forever and will continue stacking 4 and 5 star talent. That alone will keep them competitive as you can win with just average florida skill talent..when you stacking dogs on the lines.

I got FSU being better than UF. UF's worse nightmare happened with UGA coming in with the bag/recruiting game. They are going to win that sec east for awhile. FSU may could catch Clemson slipping...Dabo aint corch it up in awhile..he'll revert back soon.

*take it back Syracuse last year

May have been mentioned already but Nole Tears now a year old. With this dude Taggart there think it will now run at least a couple more if he keeps this up.

I don't think so. The thing that will always help them...is they will ALWAYS be able to recruit well (sort of like us). They also keep their dl coach. Dude been there forever and will continue stacking 4 and 5 star talent. That alone will keep them competitive as you can win with just average florida skill talent..when you stacking dogs on the lines.

I got FSU being better than UF. UF's worse nightmare happened with UGA coming in with the bag/recruiting game. They are going to win that sec east for awhile. FSU may could catch Clemson slipping...Dabo aint corch it up in awhile..he'll revert back soon.

Keeping Higgins was major for them. I was hoping he’d leave after the season.

Advertisement

Disagree. I think they're in the boat we were in with randy/al...as you say, they'll recruit talent, but I don't think they'll do much with it. My guess is they beat decent teams less and less often and start to regularly lose to 1-2 teams with half their talent.

Next, he’ll hit us w a Judy Garland Song or if one of his players graduates on time, “The Reading Rainbow” lyrics.
Willie’s tune- Sunny ☀️ days take all my cares away............ blah blah blah blah Sesame Street. 🤓

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea for real they even bought and ****ed up Star Wars
They’ve been the mafia since the beginning. Walt Disney was a 33MASON/ New World Order. Just look at Shaq, they give him all those commercials not because he deserves it or auditioned for it. It’s because he’s part or that illuminate Masonic luciferian worshipping mfer just like Lebron James.

They’ve been the mafia since the beginning. Walt Disney was a 33MASON/ New World Order. Just look at Shaq, they give him all those commercials not because he deserves it or auditioned for it. It’s because he’s part or that illuminate Masonic luciferian worshipping mfer just like Lebron James.

LOL

D. Hunter just committed to Walt Disney Taggert. Typically this is a cause for celebration from the delusional Nole faithful. But this time the joke is fully on them...this kid's recruitment is an absolute sh*tshow and he will make them rain Nole Tears in due time

Edit: already removed tweets saying he committed. Keep em on their toes Harvey

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back