Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Wayne Perry was a *** psychopathic Serial Killer.

That's a stretch

You watch to much of the wire or read to much Don Diva. Perry was not ***. That is just rumors from chicks at the nail salon. A lot of the old heads on my block knew Alpo and Perry would come up with him sometimes and all of them would dismiss that rumor.

You watch to much of the wire or read to much Don Diva. Perry was not ***. That is just rumors from chicks at the nail salon. A lot of the old heads on my block knew Alpo and Perry would come up with him sometimes and all of them would dismiss that rumor.

Bruh an FBI detective came out and said that.

Next, he’ll hit us w a Judy Garland Song or if one of his players graduates on time, “The Reading Rainbow” lyrics.

Bruh an FBI detective came out and said that.

In that case it must be true. The FBI has never lied and we should take everything they said as 100% fact. Really though I am going to believe people that actually knew the dude over some guy that claims to be an fbi agent that goes on the Maury show. You really think the whole DC is going to be running scared of a *** dude?

Advertisement
Well half the Thugs in DC is *** so.........

I will take your word for that, but I know Alpo was straight Harlem(even though they ran his *** out of there) and would not work with a dude like that. I just watched part of the vid you where talking about and that guy just wants attention making **** up. He said WP killed Domenico because he was going to expose po and let people know he was in DC. Everyone knew po was in DC and he just killed Domenico because he banged his wife. After he said that I don't believe a word he says.

Alpo said himself he kill Domencio because he didn't want him going back to NY telling people where he was at.

Advertisement
Alpo said himself he kill Domencio because he didn't want him going back to NY telling people where he was at.

He may have said that because he didn't want people to know he was having his wife banged, but its not true. Everyone in Harlem knew Alpo was in DC. The thing is people love to gossip about Harlem and a lot of **** gets made up because of that. If you wan't facts you come and talk to the old heads at the polo grounds or Lincoln houses and you will hear the true facts of what happened in the 80s.

DfMNj4KVQAAYWkW.jpg-large.jpg

This is the rumored clown show "swag" he's bringing in this year

Advertisement
Don’t know why but I keep hearing the Mickey Mouse Club theme song over and over in my head every time Taggarts name gets mentioned..😂

I have a friend who works for Disney, in corporate though not in legal, who let me know that for sure the Disney “Antipiracy Group, Corporate Legal” which is in Burbank (quotes are his) are aware of the tweet. Now whether it rises to the level of something they’re cocerned enough about to communicate with FSU is another matter, but for a fact, they’re aware of it. Nothing slides by these people.

Advertisement
I have a friend who works for Disney, in corporate though not in legal, who let me know that for sure the Disney “Antipiracy Group, Corporate Legal” which is in Burbank (quotes are his) are aware of the tweet. Now whether it rises to the level of something they’re cocerned enough about to communicate with FSU is another matter, but for a fact, they’re aware of it. Nothing slides by these people.

Disney is the new mafia. Real talk.

In his 8 years as a Head Coach he has had a winning record in conference .............. twice
- and the majority time he was in the Sun Belt and American Conferences

Florida will be much better however FSU will fall off the map unless they pull the trigger quickly

Advertisement
Back