Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Francois arrested for misdemeanour marijuana 2 days before the sporing game...first that black ginger beats is pregnant girlfriend now this. Guy is trying a hard as he can to give the starting QB job to that string bean

Francois arrested for misdemeanour marijuana 2 days before the sporing game...first that black ginger beats is pregnant girlfriend now this. Guy is trying a hard as he can to give the starting QB job to that string bean

An F$U football player arrested for weed in Tallahassee?!?!?!

The starting QB that they couldn't win last season with out no less?!?!

QBs are free to beat and rape women (as long as it is not caught on tape), steal crab legs and commit pretty much any crime they want in that **** hole of a capitol we got.

Must have been a rookie cop who doesn't know how these things are handled up there...

Advertisement
Buddy still going to play, Its Tallahassee they don't give a fxck about that stuff. Now if that had happened at Miami it would have been a wrap.

Last edited:

First black ginger? Ever heard of dirty redz? (Post solid otherwise)

Advertisement

I'm cool with it. I think that FSU defense takes a step back this year from last season. Francois and Akers are the only players I'm concerned with on FSU's offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIAP but I just saw that FSU is charging $10 to get into their spring game? That’s a joke! Lol if Miami did that, they’d be all over us and the cheap narrative. Charging at all makes no sense but $10 is stupid.

SIAP but I just saw that FSU is charging $10 to get into their spring game? That’s a joke! Lol if Miami did that, they’d be all over us and the cheap narrative. Charging at all makes no sense but $10 is stupid.

How else are they going to afford vanilla ice and salt n peppa?

Advertisement
Back