Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
He may be able to. Willie lump lump is one of the most crooked recruiters in the country. That boy wont even hide the bags hes dropping.

The guy can recruit... They finished with a top 11 class despite having to come from behind with 2 months to recruit and didn't get to take advantage of the early signing period while FSU went 7-6.

Who ever replaces Kul needs to be a good-great recruiter.

The guy can recruit... They finished with a top 11 class despite having to come from behind with 2 months to recruit and didn't get to take advantage of the early signing period while FSU went 7-6.

Who ever replaces Kul needs to be a good-great recruiter.

Yep. Don’t know why people laugh at the notion that Tags can’t get a #1 class. He closed in the top 10 when that class was light years away from the top 10 and in complete disarray. Add that to the fact that FSU closes like an sec team (and loads of bags behind it), you’d be a fool to think they can’t secure a top class or at least a top 3 kind of class.

Advertisement
Yep. Don’t know why people laugh at the notion that Tags can’t get a #1 class. He closed in the top 10 when that class was light years away from the top 10 and in complete disarray. Add that to the fact that FSU closes like an sec team (and loads of bags behind it), you’d be a fool to think they can’t secure a top class or at least a top 3 kind of class.

Not even saying bags. Oregon was about to have one of the best recruiting class they have had in a long while under him (or else they wouldn't have been so ****ed). I know Oregon got some money but they ain't dropping bags (their roster is horrible).

We say it all time here. Recruiting is a skill and he clearly has it no matter where he goes.

Advertisement
I don't understand kids these days. So you like to dance all fruity, good for you. But what's going through your head when you do it in front of your team and let people film it? You're young enough to be in college so you clearly understand that everything ends up on the internet.

I wonder if that's how he danced out of the police station after beating his girlfriend.

Would love for tagfart to be exposed early and often for being a cheater in recruiting. They havent been caught yet so hopefully they got sloppy early and get nailed. Some dude in Miss tried to bust them on Akers but they had nothing concrete

I disagree, He got Malcolm Lamar and Warren Thompson who were from Armwood in Tampa who were following him. He got the 4 star safety who OSU didn't want anymore. Briggs was always going to FSU and Chattmans a 3 star from Georgia big whoop. He struck out on every quarterback he got a low 3 star rb and wr. At USF other then Winky Flowers he did not.

Advertisement
This right here .. Kids are always going to go to Fsu Kinda like how we had talent with golden but couldn't do **** with it .. we just got to wait and see but a definite downgrade from jimbo

I completely agree except I would say Golden notoriously passed on kids that wanted to go to UM for projects. Doubt Taggart will do that but he has never proven he can actually develop players IMO. Never sticks around long enough.

I completely agree except I would say Golden notoriously passed on kids that wanted to go to UM for projects. Doubt Taggart will do that but he has never proven he can actually develop players IMO. Never sticks around long enough.
Yea completely forgot .. Potential Is what gets you fired .. Or medicorce.. I think the only kid he hit on was thurbrister or however you spell his name but I think willy just gets out coached completely when he comes to the hard rock

Advertisement
Not even saying bags. Oregon was about to have one of the best recruiting class they have had in a long while under him (or else they wouldn't have been so ****ed). I know Oregon got some money but they ain't dropping bags (their roster is horrible).

We say it all time here. Recruiting is a skill and he clearly has it no matter where he goes.

You don't think Oregon pays?

FSU is going to be bad again this year while we improve so not sure how he would get a number 1 class. Dude is the corny as f%#k.

I don't understand kids these days. So you like to dance all fruity, good for you. But what's going through your head when you do it in front of your team and let people film it? You're young enough to be in college so you clearly understand that everything ends up on the internet.

When I was growing up guys didn't dance. You let a ***** grind on you but that was it. You pull that sweet **** you would have got no respect.

Advertisement
Back