• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Tears Nole Tears

TheOriginalCane

All American
Premium
I read that as him being dead serious.

Like he has an inside source at Mickie D’s

The Gaytors have Chick Fil-a "owner" QueJay as their insider,
but the SemenHoles have this guy:
1652407877381.png

CaneFanWNY

All ACC
Premium
Holy fvck....all of those screenshots read exactly like what little I can remember of the golden error on 247 back then. Its crazy noticing those little self comfort hot takes to avoid the inevitable. That in itself tells me how down they really are for the long term. DELUSIONOLE

Omfg lmao just noticed they even made a McDonald's reference!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 they fuuuuuuuuuuucked

Ajcane8

Recruit
LOL - I can agree with most of Dunole's assessment, but how many "basketball schools" have never won a title, not won their conference in a decade and missed the tournament last season?

I will, begrudgingly, grant them "baseball school" status, based mostly on history, and they'll likely beat our record for most consecutive post-season appearances - they're still a joke in Omaha, though.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
LOL - I can agree with most of Dunole's assessment, but how many "basketball schools" have never won a title, not won their conference in a decade and missed the tournament last season?

I will, begrudgingly, grant them "baseball school" status, based mostly on history, and they'll likely beat our record for most consecutive post-season appearances - they're still a joke in Omaha, though.

Baseball? Check out their trophy case for baseball. Remember “the Lord of NO rings“?