No Bull**** here mi amigos...

Fightinibis

Junior
We probably didn't "earn" it...but we should have gotten the East Carolina bid. What a bunch of garbage. UL got a walk in...I'm not a sour grapes guy...but f- me...cmon

Advertisement
We probably didn't "earn" it...but we should have gotten the East Carolina bid. What a bunch of garbage. UL got a walk in...I'm not a sour grapes guy...but f- me...cmon

Again, we can't use results to judge the bracket, especially since we didn't do a whole lot ourselves. Unless, of course, you want to claim that FSU should have been at least a host and possibly a national seed.

Advertisement
Kinda crazy to think that our chance at hosting not only came down to one game, one inning, but one pitch. SMH.

Yup.

Pretty crazy too that there are ZERO taunting posts / threads on F$U getting bounced from the CWS....AGAIN.

I don't do that sort of **** because they did start playing their best ball at the right time and was I was shedding a tear for Mike Martin, like the rest of you....right? :haha-smiley: :laughing-1:

All bull**** aside, and my hatred of Martin over the years in support of Fraser and Morris, gotta tip your hat to a pretty stellar career*.

* Zero National Championships

Yup.

Pretty crazy too that there are ZERO taunting posts / threads on F$U getting bounced from the CWS....AGAIN.

I don't do that sort of **** because they did start playing their best ball at the right time and was I was shedding a tear for Mike Martin, like the rest of you....right? :haha-smiley: :laughing-1:

All bull**** aside, and my hatred of Martin over the years in support of Fraser and Morris, gotta tip your hat to a pretty stellar career*.

* Zero National Championships
Check the tourney thread...some of us posted regarding the sorry noles

Advertisement
Back