Nike Camp - Bain, Kirkland, McDermott, Darling

Advertisement
It would shock me if we didnt land all 4 of those guys. That will be one **** of an OL pull.

We're gon get some real talent on the lines in the years to come....I just worry about the coaching.

Darling and Kirkland are dinosaurs. I am drooling all over my laptop at the thought of these two mooses on our OL.

We're gon get some real talent on the lines in the years to come....I just worry about the coaching.

You arent the only one brotha. I just hold faith that Golden isnt afraid to make decisions that need made.

Advertisement
Yearby and Thomas were there too and impressed.

Imagine a future backfield that includes Duke, Sony, and Yearby. Could happen.

If the team does a couple of good things this season, the recruiting gates will fly open again

I had just watched this on espin's site came over to see about Kirkland and his interest in us. Must get Kirkland he is a monster.

Advertisement
I had just watched this on espin's site came over to see about Kirkland and his interest in us. Must get Kirkland he is a monster.

lots of people expect Kirkland to be a Cane which would be awesome. Probably would help with Thomas too.

McDermott is going to be a highly rated OL prospect next year just like Darling and odds are McDermott is all Cane like his brother. Looking solid.

Kirkland looked like he could lose some weight. you guys think he's a guard or tackle? and i loved darling and mcdermott. kinda thought bain looked a little slow but he looks the part for d-line physically

Advertisement
Kirkland looked like he could lose some weight. you guys think he's a guard or tackle? and i loved darling and mcdermott. kinda thought bain looked a little slow but he looks the part for d-line physically

I think Kirkland is a guard.

What do you guys mean by the coaching decisions?

Kehoe has been a disappointment in his return to Miami thus far. Guys are hoping that Golden realizes this and makes the tough decision to usher Kehoe to a different role for the sake of the team.

He is huge but in his first appearance he showed really quick feet which I love to see from guys that size.

Advertisement
Would be surprised if any of the guys mentioned went elsewhere. We are starting to stack up talent on the lines, and that is when we will start winning big again. One badass pass rusher or run stopper is worth two or three stud receivers.

Advertisement
Back