Nigel Bethel?

accomadus

Junior
He's transferring from Texas Tech. It's official now.

Do we shy away from him, too? He had a bad incident at TTU... but he's proven to be a solid corner too.

Advertisement
Lol so many of these kids would have benefited if they just came to the U, this is gotta be like the fifteenth guy that is now transferring from the school they picked over us.

Lol so many of these kids would have benefited if they just came to the U, this is gotta be like the fifteenth guy that is now transferring from the school they picked over us.

Man, u aint neva' lied ... its actually kinda sad when you think about it...

and its not like these cats arent good players!

^. Hahaha so true. But at least in this guys defense the fudge packing crew backed off this guy because he wasn't tall enough

Exactly why I didn't blame Golden for everything. Some of these kids every year make idiotic decisions and almostevery year you see some body basically begging to come back

Advertisement
No way he's coming here. Unless They can play the moment they step on campus, I'd be surprised if Richt took any other transfers. Especially guys that don't fit what he wants (Big and Fast).

Plus, i'd rather have Irvin over Bethel Anyday.

If he did leave us and we didnt pull his offer just shows more proof folden is one of the worst recruiters there is

Sounds like texas tech fans are.hurt with this. Not going to act like i watched T Tech games. Was he good?

He was awful at TTU. No need for this wretched refuse here. Plus, he'd have to sit out this year. By the time next year rolls around, he wouldn't even be in the 3 deep here.

Man, u aint neva' lied ... its actually kinda sad when you think about it...

and its not like these cats arent good players!

Ya I agree it's sad, not laughing at the players just the situation.

Advertisement
Scouting Report: Not good at taking down other athletes, unless they're women.

My recollection is that we passed on him because of off field concerns, which were validated at TTU. I highly doubt he even gets a sniff from us.

Advertisement
My recollection is that we passed on him because of off field concerns, which were validated at TTU. I highly doubt he even gets a sniff from us.

No we passed on him cuz he was no good. Also, I'm pretty sure the whole incident at TT ended up not really being his fault

[]_[] swag;2538316 said:

No we passed on him cuz he was no good. Also, I'm pretty sure the whole incident at TT ended up not really being his fault

This. Herndon burning him like a game of blitz in HS is the only thing i remember about him!

Advertisement
Going to Texas Tech for Goslingsbury is almost as dumb as going to Auburn for T-slob. Almost.

Should've never been offered. His "short corner" offer should've been given to Dowels. Bethel was mediocre. Probably only offered because he played at BTW. *shrug*

Advertisement
Back