NFL NFL Bucs game question.

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021
I didn't get to see the game last night but someone told me that they didn't play the National Anthem but instead played some new Anthem.

If this is true I'm blown away they would do that the day before 9/11.

MODS if this subject is too sensitive please lock thread and accept my apologies.

Advertisement
I didn't get to see the game last night but someone told me that they didn't play the National Anthem but instead played some new Anthem.

MODS if this subject is too sensitive please lock thread and accept my apologies.
Well someone lied to you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Confounds me how some people like to wrap themselves in the flag, but when it comes to protecting Democracy and the rights of our most vulnerable and historically oppressed peoples, they ignore the true principles of the anthem and flag.

So now the conspiracy theorists are making false claims about the National Anthem at football games? I'm shocked, just as shocked as when I found out that gambling is going on in Casablanca...

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Confounds me how some people like to wrap themselves in the flag, but when it comes to protecting Democracy and the rights of our most vulnerable and historically oppressed peoples, they ignore the true principles of the anthem and flag.
It wasn't a political question. I was just curious if it really happened. I had a feeling my friend was full of sht.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn't a political question. I was just curious if it really happened. I had a feeling my friend was full of sht.

But I'm sure if you ask him, he'll tell you that someone else told him. That's how it always is, nobody ever starts the disinformation, but someone is always the unwitting person who HEARD the disinformation from someone else.

Advertisement
Back