New to the Board

hickory70

Freshman
This sight is such a breath of fresh air compaired to the other sights. About time!!!!!! Thank You!!

Advertisement
Thank you!

We're still new at this stuff, so please let us know when you have any ideas. This is by the people for the people.

I agree I think this site is better than ct, or csport bc its good dialogue not people on here arguing pushing agendas.:neonu:

Agreed, relief to open up a recruiting board that has some good discussion and insight goin on. Big ups D$ and the rest of the crew....

Advertisement
I agree I think this site is better than ct, or csport bc its good dialogue not people on here arguing pushing agendas.:neonu:

yes, but we all know its just a matter of time before the morons find their way over here. So enjoy it while it lasts.

yea, please be careful who you let over here. At some point the same trolls that have infected the CT boards will make their way here.

although , i did forget about one point.....this site actually has mods. CT free board has become anarchy with rival fans posing as UM fans. Even though the boards have nothing to do with the school, it really reflects poorly on UM. Wish they (Bakas or whoever) would take some responsibility and clean that place up or shut it down altogether

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. I think this site is already the best on the net. Canestime was starting to get ridiculous with the lack of news and updates on anything. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up

Advertisement

yes, but we all know its just a matter of time before the morons find their way over here. So enjoy it while it lasts.

The mods and admins on this site won't let this section of the board become tainted, no worries..

Advertisement
I love this site too. My only issus is that you've allowed the political site to be little more than a Ron Paul forum. Ron Paul is certainly a part of the current political landscape, but he is nothing more than an afterthought when it comes to serious presidential candidates.

I don't know if there is anything you can do, but please keep the freeloaders and muzzleloaders site from being a sounding board for the Paul people. They are behaving very similiarly to Jax on grassy.

Advertisement
Back