New Rooster

Advertisement
I don’t get why this is a Mario problem. This one is on Admin, and I presume Rad will address accordingly. Y’all want Mario to refresh the customer service at the ticket office, too? Ha. Let the guy focus on the football team. Let the administration handle the customers, at least when it comes to external marketing like a website.

Advertisement
arthur-fist.gif

Advertisement
As a close friend to someone with acute testicular acne(he's a gator), I take offense to your post and respectfully ask that you refrain from poking fun at dorks and interns in the future. I am triggered easily

You can tell a bunch of pimple faced dorky interns run that site. Hopefully Rad changes the way things are done, from top to bottom.

🤷‍♂️ ... IMO, no urgency to update it when it's going to change by 5+ transferring out and 5+ transferring in over the next 3 months.

A little off topic, but the roster discussion got me wondering where all the kids who left have landed. I was looking at 247 Portal site. It shows Herbert and Payton as not having committed anywhere. Hodges as well, though he just entered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread title updated. Let's see how long it takes for the new enrollees to appear on the official rooster.

Advertisement
Back