New offer

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Rashard Robinson from Ely just got his offer. He camped last weekend and was impressive

Advertisement
interdastin. He would be more likely than Hargreaves and Alexander to be honest.

Advertisement
Couple of other newer offers I didnt see mentioned:

Hunter Knighton The Hun School Princeton, NJ

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=8&c=1&nid=5219037

(Brian Dohn on Scout says he texted him and said we offered)

Augustas Edwards RB Staten Island NY

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=8&c=1&nid=6029917

Obviously with offers it's tough to tell what level these offers are but I thought both were interesting considering positions.

Always funny to see some of the "offers" that come out of the woodwork. Maybe their legit, but my guess would be these kids got "verbal offers" at best, and more than likely "phone calls with interest."

I'm not knocking on what you posted, just the whole "claims an offer from" process.

I mean, one dude is saying the kid and him texted and said he had an offer lol.

Peter, regarding the newly reported offer to TE Kyle Chung, any idea why the Canes keep offering more tight ends? The assumption seems to be that they would eventually be moved to the offensive line - is there not viable OL talent that the Canes are in the running for?

Advertisement
RR's quote from 24/7 article

"Miami took a lot of defensive backs last year and told me that they only have one offer on the table for cornerback and that they were going to be picky with who they offer now," Robinson said. "They said it was down to me and one other player to offer after the camp and they decided to go with me."

hmmmm...................

RR's quote from 24/7 article

"Miami took a lot of defensive backs last year and told me that they only have one offer on the table for cornerback and that they were going to be picky with who they offer now," Robinson said. "They said it was down to me and one other player to offer after the camp and they decided to go with me."

hmmmm...................

84.jpg

Speaking of new offers, Canesport is posting that one of the Alexander twins got offered today. Not sure which one, but I'm assuming it's Mackensie. Could be wrong, and this staff has shown they will offer who they like, regardless of what anyone thinks. They believe in their evals.......

Advertisement
He's the real deal athletically. Long, fast (ran a 4.27 laser timed 40 earlier in the spring), and according to Peter, showed off at the camp. Comes from a school known for producing some pretty good DB's.

Just my personal take, but if the staff is truly saving 1 CB spot, its gotta be for Hargreaves. One thing about the way this staff recruits is it keeps us fans on our toes and with something to talk about.

interdastin. He would be more likely than Hargreaves and Alexander to be honest.

He might be more likely, but is he anywhere as good as the two aforementioned players? I've never heard of him before, just wondering... Thx!

Speaking of new offers, Canesport is posting that one of the Alexander twins got offered today. Not sure which one, but I'm assuming it's Mackensie. Could be wrong, and this staff has shown they will offer who they like, regardless of what anyone thinks. They believe in their evals.......

Nah, it has to be Mackenro, his twin brother. They are adamant on going to the same school. Obviously he isn't as good as his brother, so schools have had to decide if getting Mackenzie is worth taking Mackenro.

You don't offer a kid like Mackenzie this late, especially when he is in your own state.

Advertisement
Anyone seen/ know about this guy? Not super impressed with the very limited film there is...

I trust AG wholeheartedly and if he played well at camp and earned an offer great. But ****. WTF?

^^^^^definately not him....

he's a big cb prospect...that i was calling a sleeper...a legit 6'1 cb..probably about 170 pds.....dont think he is a safety prospect at all..he has "legit" speed ..4.4. or below.

some clips:
[video=youtube;IL-fd8cjMrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL-fd8cjMrk&feature=relmfu[/video]
[video=youtube;8xtVuC1w4QI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xtVuC1w4QI[/video] ( you can see him make a few tackles from the 1:40 mark to the end of the tape) Thats against Booker t...AND COACH ICE'S TEAM THAT IS loaded....Ely got killed.....but you can see the height and the speed of this kid...

Advertisement
Back