New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

TravelingCane

Premium
IMG_2282.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I canā€™t wear Em. Theyā€™re too narrow. Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t resolved that.

I have the same problem...Iā€™m 4E., I have platypus flippers instead of feet..I just go one full size above my normal shoe size and stretch them out. Iā€™d probably get these in at least 11

Is that shlt really Velcro? Why?
Adidas; and Iā€™m not trying to be funny. This was Adidas before King, before the 3 designers from Nike came over to revamp their lines, and before Kanye.

But w/ ur feet, do u rock NBs? My co-worker has the same width foot, and he only wears NBs or Asics he says.

Advertisement
Adidas; and Iā€™m not trying to be funny. This was Adidas before King, before the 3 designers from Nike came over to revamp their lines, and before Kanye.

But w/ ur feet, do u rock NBs? My co-worker has the same width foot, and he only wears NBs or Asics he says.

For actual running yeah...I only do NB or Brooks. They have good choices in 4E. Havenā€™t run in Asics for years.

My adidas are just to wear...not run in

Advertisement
I'm an Adidas guy but these could be better. Needs at least one green stripe, or stripes in orange, white and green. The velcro is insane... what's the point? So you can mix and match the logos like a five year old?

Definitely would wear them but wouldn't spend the money.

Advertisement
Back