New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
$1500?! **** naw, I thought paying $160-$200 for the full bubble Air Max's was ridiculous. I pay it though because they're the most comfortable shoes in the game and I have an ankle injury. I wouldn't pay more than that, no matter what though.
I'm not sure what shoe @5Rings is referring to. You can get better looking Miami Hurricanes shoes from $80-$160 depending on the shoe. I copped a pair of Miami Ultraboost for $80 ($160 retail), but sent them back because I didn't like how they fit me.
f7bc29f94f6d9f978c1d1df7182c101ac5497696_1024x1024.jpg

Advertisement
Best shoes Adidas made for Miami was the NMD’s. Personally I don’t have any so I’m not sure how good of a shoe it is, but it looks the best. I have 5 pair of boosts and love them but these are disappointing as ****.

Advertisement
I like the velco tongue which can give you a different look without buying a 2nd pair, but I agree the shoe is plain. Perhaps they were going for a clean look, but I'd paint 2 of the stripes on each side green and put a "U" logo on the back of the shoe.

I have a white pair of of NMDs I'm going to customize whenever I get off my *** to do it. Maybe sometime during the season. I'll post when I do.

When u do, would love to see the finished work, my man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of off topic but anyone know where i can go buy the tealish jacket that came out a year or two ago that was made from recyclables?

I like the velco tongue which can give you a different look without buying a 2nd pair, but I agree the shoe is plain. Perhaps they were going for a clean look, but I'd paint 2 of the stripes on each side green and put a "U" logo on the back of the shoe.

I have a white pair of of NMDs I'm going to customize whenever I get off my *** to do it. Maybe sometime during the season. I'll post when I do.

You are going to customize them? Or you know a guy that’s going to do it for you?

Advertisement
Back