New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
I was thinking they were fire and signed up for the notification. Velcro? Really? It looks like it has stitching around the edges but if so ....no thanks. I agree, there should be green and even a white stripe or something in white.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Grown men who wear jerseys will love these.

Think they'd look good in black. Meh.

Nice effort; without the velcro tongue attachments, wouldn’t even know this was a Miami shoe. A little narrow, but I’m just glad we got something.
I like the velco tongue which can give you a different look without buying a 2nd pair, but I agree the shoe is plain. Perhaps they were going for a clean look, but I'd paint 2 of the stripes on each side green and put a "U" logo on the back of the shoe.

I have a white pair of of NMDs I'm going to customize whenever I get off my *** to do it. Maybe sometime during the season. I'll post when I do.

Advertisement
Pretty shocked UM fans are complaining about apparel. :)
I'm still trying to understand who at ADIDAS can still keep allowing these "pencil thin stretched out ugly ***" last names on the back of our player's jerseys. Looks like some railroad hobo type ish.

I like the velco tongue which can give you a different look without buying a 2nd pair, but I agree the shoe is plain. Perhaps they were going for a clean look, but I'd paint 2 of the stripes on each side green and put a "U" logo on the back of the shoe.

I have a white pair of of NMDs I'm going to customize whenever I get off my *** to do it. Maybe sometime during the season. I'll post when I do.
What are NMDs?

Living in UTK country, I can’t wear the U orange. Even though the UTK pastel candyass orange is lighter, whenever I’ve worn the U orange, they think I’m a UTK fan. Far from it!

What are NMDs?
One of Adidas most popular "Boost" shoe lines. I'm going to customize my white pair to look like these:
UM-compressed-e1512235176405.jpg

Advertisement
Back