NEW Jaquan Johnson Sophomore Highlights

Advertisement
Good first post.

Really hope that isnt the kid's actual email and phone number.

Advertisement
Looks like the type of DB that Butch Davis would absolutely love.

And now all the "why are we talking about 2015 players" guys see just WHY everybody is so high on Johnson. Great video. Awesome player.

Advertisement
And now all the "why are we talking about 2015 players" guys see just WHY everybody is so high on Johnson. Great video. Awesome player.

U said it buddy. You can tell this kid is a football player. He has nasty explosion. I think we tend to forget that this kid is only a Soph,. ****,. thats about 15-16 years old fellas and tearing **** up in Dade county football. Its no fluke that he has been selected to the " All dade county" team for 2 years in a row. Must get..

With our current staff, I believe it's gonna be extremely tough for kids like this not to go to UM..

I still stick to the previous thought that there are higher priorities and this should be less of a worry. If it were between focus/time on Matthew Thomas and focus/time on Johnson, I think it's an easy bet. The point was that we shouldn't be freaking out over this or any other '15 kid.

LOL @ the Columbus DB (#25) at 3:09, his reaction is hilarious, ball is still in the air and he's already mad.

Advertisement

No denying his talent Cameron.

If our Canes cant send out written offers on a kid, I'll wait until we can offer before I get real interested.

It's all 2013 right now.

I never said we should be focused on Johnson over the current guys, or even 2014 class, which is LOADED.

But still, to think that we should wait to contact him, and start cultivating a relationship with him is ludicrous. Kid is a game changer, who NEEDS to be a Miami Hurricane.

I''m just saying, it's not too early to begin the process.

Advertisement
I never said we should be focused on Johnson over the current guys, or even 2014 class, which is LOADED.

But still, to think that we should wait to contact him, and start cultivating a relationship with him is ludicrous. Kid is a game changer, who NEEDS to be a Miami Hurricane.

I''m just saying, it's not too early to begin the process.

Shiiiiat. We should begin cultivating at the Optimist levels.

Kid is a vocal leader as a sophomore ****.... that is the mentality to go along with talent we definitely need here at the :neonu:

Advertisement
Back