Off-Topic New Food Pyramid

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Look at some of the logic in these rankings!

C6E5AACE-12E7-4DEC-8D2B-DFF0993887C6.jpeg

Advertisement
lucky charms over ground beef! Lol
Just like the original Food Pyramid that said that you needed to eat 11 services of bread and grains... you get a higher rating the more money you "donate" to the "study"!

What’s the significance of the food pyramid? I haven’t heard about that thing in a long *** time lol granted I don’t have kids so it might be a popular subject in some homes

Advertisement
Hey don’t get me wrong, I love ice cream, pizza, donuts, & chocolate. That said, those arent great choices for a food pyramid unless it is written by the nih!

Last edited:
What’s the significance of the food pyramid? I haven’t heard about that thing in a long *** time lol granted I don’t have kids so it might be a popular subject in some homes
This isn’t about the food pyramid really. I titled the thread that cause that’s what people remember

It’s the new “food pyramid” called the Food Compass as u can see in the picture in the OP

It’s just a waste of tax dollars to show u what the highest bidder wants

Aka… just more lies from the NIH

This isn’t about the food pyramid really. I titled the thread that cause that’s what people remember

It’s the new “food pyramid” called the Food Compass as u can see in the picture in the OP

It’s just a waste of tax dollars to show u what the highest bidder wants

Aka… just more lies from the NIH
So it’s the wasted tax dollars that’s the issue? I get that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Government trying to tell you what to put in your body and getting it wrong is a tradition unlike any other.

Food Pyramid and the governments inability to understand anything on this particular topic has led to the obesity problem in this country (among other things, to be fair)...we're down bad.

Advertisement
Cheerios and Lucky Charms - both General Mills products.

Now knowing the gubmint can be bought by the big corporate dollars as is exposed more and more every day - wonder how much General Mills had to pay to get two of their products in the "Encouraged" category?

Advertisement
Back