New 2012 Recruiting Class Video

View as article
Advertisement
Great vid, thanks. Flowers is a fkin animal love that first clip. Briscoe & Gunt look awesome too

Advertisement
How many of this 32 players make it to the league i say around 13 . i think it was the 2007 class had like 11 League bound players in it

Advertisement
Awesome vid. LOL @ people saying AJL is slow. Witt reminds me of Spence. He is going to be a beast.

Advertisement
couple of things....

If you told me Josh Witt was a 5 star player, I'd believe. Gunter, Davis and Briscoe have great clips too. Danny Dillard's clips are very unimpressive

couple of things....

If you told me Josh Witt was a 5 star player, I'd believe. Gunter, Davis and Briscoe have great clips too. Danny Dillard's clips are very unimpressive

Taking Dillard will pay major dividends when it comes to recruiting at Venice and in that area later on down the road.

Also had offers from NC, NCST, GT, BC, UCF, Pitt... why not keep him away from those guys.

Advertisement
couple of things....

Taking Dillard will pay major dividends when it comes to recruiting at Venice and in that area later on down the road.

Also had offers from NC, NCST, GT, BC, UCF, Pitt... why not keep him away from those guys.
only possible explanation. Can't imagine he'll ever get much playing time

Advertisement
Back