Navaughn Donaldson Rivals Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
this kid is a a 2017 stud OL prospect out of Miami Central for those who don't know. kid has a mean streak.

Navaughn Donaldson - Yahoo! Sports

- performed at Saturdays Al Golden Camp, received an offer after the camp from Golden
- Miami is now in his top 3 with UGA and FSU (both have offered)
- has no clear frontrunner but will decide at some point before the coming school year
- says he's a Miami fan and likes the coaching staff, academics and class sizes
- says he really enjoyed working with Kehoe.

Advertisement
this kid is a a 2017 stud OL prospect out of Miami Central for those who don't know. kid has a mean streak.

- performed at Saturdays Al Golden Camp, received an offer after the camp from Golden
- has no clear frontrunner but will decide at some point before the coming school year
Seen video of him at the FSU camp. Kid was shutdown. Hope we can lock him up.

Advertisement
CanesEDIT from twitter. Donaldson mom is his customer for his business. He's known Donaldson for a few years. Him and his mom like Miami a lot. Good chance we get Donaldson.

CanesEDIT mentioned that Donaldson very good kid. Very humble and quiet. Watches anime.

CanesEDIT from twitter. Donaldson mom is his customer for his business. He's known Donaldson for a few years. Him and his mom like Miami a lot. Good chance we get Donaldson.

CanesEDIT mentioned that Donaldson very good kid. Very humble and quiet. Watches anime.
He is commiting this year according to the article? Him being quiet and him liking the smaller class sizes is a huge plus for us.

Great tidbit Geo appreciate it. Hope we land Donaldson Legit prospect, good year for OL in South Florida for 2017.

Seen video of him at the FSU camp. Kid was shutdown. Hope we can lock him up.

[video=youtube;FJbMOj7a930]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbMOj7a930[/video]

Advertisement
I still can't believe Miami is not making 2016 WDE Brian Burns a priority!
[video=youtube;U-Ij4CtEk9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ij4CtEk9w[/video]

Miami needs to land 2017 OG Tedarrell Slaton from American Heritage also the young man has dancing bear type feet.

[video=youtube;0CJwq1NDOLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJwq1NDOLM[/video]

I don't think Mami likes their chances of landing Brian Burns, Bethel seems to be the guy here

I think they finally learned their eggs in basket lesson

I
Miami needs to land 2017 OG Tedarrell Slaton from American Heritage also the young man has dancing bear type feet.

[video=youtube;0CJwq1NDOLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJwq1NDOLM[/video]

To me, Slaton's feet are too good to put at guard. At 6'6" 330, he has the side to play it as well.

Advertisement
I still can't believe Miami is not making 2016 WDE Brian Burns a priority!
[video=youtube;U-Ij4CtEk9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ij4CtEk9w[/video]

Idk what makes you think that they aren't. Chris Nee said that it's a UM/FSU battle.

This kid is very much in the picture for Miami. Brian Burns is definitely a huge priority for this staff, not sure where that came from. Tedarrell Slayton can definitely be an OT, extremely athletic for his size but he can definitely play OT, even if just RT

Advertisement
Idk what makes you think that they aren't. Chris Nee said that it's a UM/FSU battle.

Here is a video interview from the first week of June, where he names his top schools FSU, UGA, and Oregon.

Scout Recruiting - National Signing Day Coverage, Latest Commits, Top Prospects and More Front Page

Go Canes

I'll take Chris Nee's word over that article. He's not going to Oregon and UGA has a few of his teammates. I think Miami has a great shot with as long as FSU doesn't make a big push.

Here is a video interview from the first week of June, where he names his top schools FSU, UGA, and Oregon.

Scout Recruiting - National Signing Day Coverage, Latest Commits, Top Prospects and More Front Page

Go Canes

I'll take Chris Nee's word over that article. He's not going to Oregon and UGA has a few of his teammates. I think Miami has a great shot with as long as FSU doesn't make a big push.

lol Bro it was a video interview not just an article. The kid said it from his own mouth. Its a free article / video interview on scout with burns go watch it yourself the link is in the previous post.

Go Canes

Last edited:

Go Canes

lol Bro it was a video interview not just an article. The kid said it from his own mouth. Its a free article / video interview on scout with burns go watch it yourself the link is in the previous post.

Go Canes

And he told Chris Nee something different weeks later.

link to article please, where brian burns told Chris nee it was FSU/UM race for his commitment! Thanks.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back