My town in north carolina

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Banned
Just declared a shelter in place. I work in another town. Do i keep working or stay at home?

I have no idea.
Can you work from home? You may need to get something from your employer so you're not getting pulled over. I hope your company has safe practices for their employees.

This is one of the problems that occur when we don't have uniformity at the state and national level. If your town has shelter-in-place and next town doesn't and the two towns commingle, then it defeats the purpose of shelter-in-place.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
Can you work from home? You may need to get something from your employer so you're not getting pulled over. I hope your company has safe practices for their employees.

This is one of the problems that occur when we don't have uniformity at the state and national level. If your town has shelter-in-place and next town doesn't and the two towns commingle, then it defeats the purpose of shelter-in-place.
Cant work from home. Ill let my boss make the call. Its a small company so we arent all over each other.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
@crossover22 and @305to954 , it's great to see that you all sharing moments. Can I pull up a chair. I'm serious, it's good to see that. Who would have thought. Now I'LL sleep better tonight.
I try to get along with everyone. Even if we strongly disagree politically. I lost one of my best friends because i voted for trump. I dont act like that.