My guess is we have one or both qbs...

5XNC

Senior
Wonder if any or how much orchestrating was going on with Thomas and martell and or hurts and knowing they were coming here to play together.

Like Thomas knows hurts or martell are coming and that’s what swung him back or if hurts knew Thomas was coming and wants to play one year with him.

I expect Thomas will be here for only one more season. He has to know one or both and are coming

Advertisement
Eh I think the new OC (any OC, really) was probably enough to get him to come back. You know, the thought of not being ****ed at every play call. Just needed the right encouragement.

Wonder if any or how much orchestrating was going on with Thomas and martell and or hurts and knowing they were coming here to play together.

Like Thomas knows hurts or martell are coming and that’s what swung him back or if hurts knew Thomas was coming and wants to play one year with him.

I expect Thomas will be here for only one more season. He has to know one or both and are coming
Martell tomorrow. Hurts to Oklahoma my guess

Has to be priority #1, this is the full list of qualifying FBS qbs with lower yards per attempt than N'kosi.

only one other P5 qb was lower, another Jon Richt special...
1547610252613.png

Advertisement
Has to be priority #1, this is the full list of qualifying FBS qbs with lower yards per attempt than N'kosi.

only one other P5 qb was lower, another Jon Richt special...
View attachment 76821
Our QBs were sent onto the field w absolutely no coaching. Or gameplanning for that matter. It’s really unfair to compare them to the rest of cfb.

Don’t think he knew what the qb situation would end up looking like. Regardless of who we have back there it is still an exponentially better opportunity for him to grow, win and advance to the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back