My cousins just told me they can't make it to Orlando

CaneBrah

Greentree Legend
*Edit* Tickets are sold.

Hey everyone! My cousins and their spouses were supposed to join me in Orlando for the Camping World Kickoff game, but, unfortunately, something came up last minute and they won't be able to make it. The good news is that they're all Gator alumni, so I'm hoping to sell the tickets to fellow Canes fans. I'm a University of Miami alum, season ticket holder, and Hurricane Club member and these are my personal tickets (you'll actually be sitting next to me and my dad for the game). The seats are on the Hurricanes side in Section 238 Row H (8th row of the section) Seats 11 & 12. Really great seats with an awesome view of the action! I attached a pic of the exact view from the seats (Section 238 Row H) so you know exactly where you'll be sitting. If you're interested or have any questions please let me know and send me a DM. Thank you! Go Canes!

CampingWorld238H.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey everyone! My 2 cousins and both of their spouses were supposed to join me in Orlando for the Camping World Kickoff game, but, unfortunately, something came up last minute and they won't be able to make it. The good news is that they're all Gator alumni, so I'm hoping to sell the tickets to fellow Canes fans. I'm a University of Miami alum, season ticket holder, and Hurricane Club member and these are my personal tickets (you'll actually be sitting next to me and my dad for the game). The seats are on the Hurricanes side in Section 238 Row H (8th row of the section) Seats 9-12. Really great seats with an awesome view of the action! I attached a pic of the exact view from the seats (Section 238 Row H) so you know exactly where you'll be sitting. If you're interested or have any questions please let me know and send me a DM. Thank you! Go Canes!

View attachment 94073
How much per ticket and how would they be delivered?

I was in South Florida all last week and I stopped by CanesWear to pick up some gear.
A few people came in asking for tickets, you should give them a call for their connects.

Hey everyone! My 2 cousins and both of their spouses were supposed to join me in Orlando for the Camping World Kickoff game, but, unfortunately, something came up last minute and they won't be able to make it. The good news is that they're all Gator alumni, so I'm hoping to sell the tickets to fellow Canes fans. I'm a University of Miami alum, season ticket holder, and Hurricane Club member and these are my personal tickets (you'll actually be sitting next to me and my dad for the game). The seats are on the Hurricanes side in Section 238 Row H (8th row of the section) Seats 9-12. Really great seats with an awesome view of the action! I attached a pic of the exact view from the seats (Section 238 Row H) so you know exactly where you'll be sitting. If you're interested or have any questions please let me know and send me a DM. Thank you! Go Canes!

View attachment 94073
How much?

Advertisement
I bought the tickets through the Hurricane Club and they are digital tickets verified through Ticketmaster, so I can transfer them online digitally. I'm asking $250 each or best offer. That's less than anything on Stubhub or other sites after fees and whatnot. If you're interested, make me an offer.

Can I have 1?

I have 2
P29
Row K
$600 / pair
This is lower bowl about goal line UM side
PayPal
PM if interested

Advertisement

View attachment 94073
ill buy 2 for a hundred each if you cant sell

View attachment 94073
Price?

Advertisement
I bought the tickets through the Hurricane Club and they are digital tickets verified through Ticketmaster, so I can transfer them online digitally. I'm asking $250 each or best offer. That's less than anything on Stubhub or other sites after fees and whatnot. If you're interested, make me an offer.
How retarded are you ? Are you @stevehick 's burner account ?

Attachments

• EC496207-046E-44EE-82B3-7613E1CCBE17.gif
    EC496207-046E-44EE-82B3-7613E1CCBE17.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back