My advice--Stop worrying about style points.

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
listen, this is a one game at a time team. Stop looking and judging the team based on style points. We are not ready for pretty wins. We are a bunch of brick layers and brown lunch paper bag team.

All our wins are probably going to be ugly. Get use to it. We got a good test in G Tech. I know we will be hyped and ready to play. G Tech is a winnable game for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please provide the list of posters worried about style points.

TIA

Coaching staff isnt progressing...I think that is what most of us are concerned with.

The whole "a win is a win" is garbage when you give up 400 yards to a non d-1a school. Period.

It means you have issues that will be exposed moving forward. Some of us choose to accept it.

My advice: you have two choices from here on out when watching the canes.

139.jpg

140.jpg

Advertisement
The whole "a win is a win" is garbage when you give up 400 yards to a non d-1a school. Period.

It means you have issues that will be exposed moving forward. Some of us choose to accept it.

A win is a win for this team. Watch how different we look against G Tech vs today against BCC. I expect us to look like a team against G Tech. That is the type of team we have.

Our team is growing up before our eyes. We took one to the chin early which was good. We get another chance with G Tech.

Please provide the list of posters worried about style points.

TIA

Coaching staff isnt progressing...I think that is what most of us are concerned with.

defense progressed.
Last year we gave up 4.8 yards per rush and 14 points vs BCC and this year 4.4 and 10 points.

listen, this is a one game at a time team. Stop looking and judging the team based on style points. We are not ready for pretty wins. We are a bunch of brick layers and brown launch paper bag team.

All our wins are probably going to be ugly. Get use to it. We got a good test in G Tech. I know we will be hyped and ready to play. G Tech is a winnable game for us.

Not for nothin, but a brown launch is what happens after you OD on burritos.

Advertisement
As silly as it sounds, he's right. Bethune outgained us by almost 90 yds last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back