Mr. Phillip Dorsett!!!!!!

gbryant

Recruit
We can't say enough about this kid. He took a lot of flack early on. He is quietly becoming one of the best recievers in the ACC and one of the best deep threats in the country. I am really impressed with his quickness in and out of his breaks on pass routes. This kid is a top notch reciever. I know Duke gets so much publicity and rightfully so but I think its time for Hurricane fans to recognise Dorsett as one of the biggest playmakers on the roster and in the country.

Advertisement
I was ready to be sold on dorsett. The last 3 weeks he was played lights out. Best receiver on the team.

He is playing some legit football right now. His ability to get open deep is going to open up the running game in future weeks.

Smart kid puts solid work in on and off the field deserves all the success he gets.. Bleeds orange and green

Advertisement
Scott needs to sure up his hands a little bit but he has some explosiveness as well. We have a real good WR core with Dorsett, Scott, Hurns, and Johnson. Lewis looked good pre-injury, Waters had a few grabs today. Like Lockhart and hopefully we have something with Carter and Jones. Love AJL.

Every stinking year this fanbase places unrealistic expectations on a kid that barely made a dent the previous year, and each year we watch those guys disappoint those unrealistic expectations.

For once, a kid is living up to it.

Young man is having himself one **** of a season.

Advertisement
Nothing more fitting than watching that kid make big plays so fast in Devin Hester's old number

Every stinking year this fanbase places unrealistic expectations on a kid that barely made a dent the previous year, and each year we watch those guys disappoint those unrealistic expectations.

Those days are over. Kids are improving (and fast) under Golden.

Those days are over. Kids are improving (and fast) under Golden.

I think you're right. You can see evidence all over the field.

I mean he had more yards today than all of last year. Crazy.

Advertisement
He needs to stop dropping passes. He's dropped/fumbled about ten times already this year.

Dorsett has two of the ten best games in UM receiving history.

And that's just the past two weeks.

Advertisement
nc state meme.jpg

Advertisement
Back