Morris

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Last 4 games combined:

1151 yards
11 TDs

0 INTs

Soft part of our schedule I know but it bodes well for next season. Hopefully he stays healthy and is able to participate in the spring.

Advertisement
He's never going to be perfect. And he will continue to have head scratching moments and limited pocket presence. But he continues to improve.

He has the want-to and the drive to maximize his talent for the sake of the team and that will go a long way IMO

Had some ups and downs this year, but overall I'm excited heading into next season with him behind center. He's the best, by far, we've had since Brock.

He has been very good the last but yet when we lose leads and seem to be losing momemtum/leads we get back init by running the football.Duke and James.

Advertisement
soft part yes but i like the bounce back after a miserable october for the offense and a miserable vt game. should improve over the offseason when hes actually in spring ball this year and we may have ourselves a BCS year next year (orange bowl not NC tho would love to be in a florida situation or nD situation where they didnt expect to be where they are right now but are)

I think he's improved a lot over the course of the season. I'm excited that he's coming back next season and gets to work another year with Fisch. Our offense next year should be scary good

Advertisement
He's developing a little bit more touch, not in every situation but downfield in the 15-25 yard range. Also there's improved ability to adjust.

Just a darn shame he doesn't have two years remaining, not one. Last season feels like a waste.

Advertisement
Last 4 games combined:

1151 yards
11 TDs

0 INTs

Soft part of our schedule I know but it bodes well for next season. Hopefully he stays healthy and is able to participate in the spring.

with the a combined record of 19 -28.....Morris needs to work on his decision making and accuracy!

Advertisement
I think we saw a lot of ups and downs from both the QB and OC this year, but as good as our offense was (considering no real #1 WR's) I think the scary part is both of these guys can do A LOT better.

Hopefully time and reps, and adding a couple more weapons can take this offense to another level.

Kind of like a young Brett Favre. Great arm. Ability to scramble and improvise. Can be off at times. But when he's on, he's really on.

Over 3,300 yards with 21 Tds and 7 picks. That's a **** good year.

It was a good year. Take away the drops and he had an even better year (obviously, yes, I know). I think he can be even better next year, and will likely be better if (when) we have a better defense since there won't be as much pressure on the offense to be perfect and put up 40+ as the only way to win.

Advertisement
Back