More Gerald Willis praise

brock

All-American
[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: More Kamalu on Willis: "He's always making plays. I feel like he's going to be very good for us." Willis (6-2, 280) will be a R-Soph in 2016

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Ufomba Kamalu on redshirting DT/DE Gerald Willis (4X scout team POW): "He's a beast. He's the real deal. ...He has really quick feet/hands."

[MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]port: Man, Gerald Willis tearing up practices per James Coley - https://t.co/JExU6TzSnd https://t.co/FmvFDtclXk

This is from today alone

Miami dline with coaching will be scary

Advertisement
Poor Gorlden, finally got a 5 star DT, but won't have a chance to ruin him.

Advertisement
what's his frame like? is he a solid, muscular 280 with room to add on another 10-15 lbs and retain quickness and explosion?

Reminds of Jerome mcdougal stories while he was sitting out while ineligible. He was working McKinnie all fall long.

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
He Cajun play the strong end like chad if hes 280... DT has different demands to play FULL TIMe

My bad i downvoted u trying to quote but dominique easley at uf played dt at about 280 and he was a beast. You don't have to be 300+ pounds to play dt.

At unc butch used quinton coples at dt and he was around 275-285.

Butch is going to like him and Shaq behind him at MLB in our 4-3 -- them boys will be making $$$$$

Advertisement
I can't wait until this dline is let loose next season

We'll have Gayot, Owens, Young, redshirt lbs and highly touted freshman playing behind that too

Last edited:
This is fantastic news. The new coach needs to bring in some ready-to-play defensive backs, and we could have a very good defense.

He Cajun play the strong end like chad if hes 280... DT has different demands to play FULL TIMe

My bad i downvoted u trying to quote but dominique easley at uf played dt at about 280 and he was a beast. You don't have to be 300+ pounds to play dt.

At unc butch used quinton coples at dt and he was around 275-285.

Easley is starting for the Pats too.. Good stuff especially after tearing his knee up his senior year.

Just keep the savagery in check.

I think standish has done a great job integrating him into miami. Glad we got him and can't wait to see him play next year

Was just going to say that. Dobard has done a good job so far keeping his boy under control. Then again, maybe the kid just needed out of Gaineshole.

Advertisement
Back