Mock Class Article

Advertisement
Yes, extremely realistic and very informed. They have the numbers exactly right, as well as the leading prospects. Who the **** is theringer??

My ideal "possible" class would be a bit different but not by much:

QB Olsen
RB Collins
RB Turman
WR AJL
WR Whitfield
TE Dobard
OL Kerr (prefer him to transition to OT)
OL Henson
OL Kirkland
OL Gall
DT Bryant
DT Bain
DT/DE Bostwick
LB Thomas
LB Grace
CB Alexander
S Alexander
S Carter
S Burns

19 kids. If we have 1 more to give, save it for a signing day surprise eg a kid like Coley (if he miraculously qualifies), Sherit, Tim Williams, Hargreaves, Travis Johnson.

Advertisement
Good stuff. Williams the RB from Philly just released a top 10 and we aren't on it. Long shot anyway but just passing it along.

Corn Elder is a beast. But with all Tennessee recruits, you have to worry about competition level and how good kids really are. I know his dad a little bit. Given the way Franklin is recruiting at Vandy, I think he ends up there.

Would it be possible that UM gets the following Bostwick as DE/DT, Thomas as DE/LB, then take Grace and Moore/Deeb as LBs?

Advertisement
Would it be possible that UM gets the following Bostwick as DE/DT, Thomas as DE/LB, then take Grace and Moore/Deeb as LBs?

Moore?

I think its possible we only take Thomas and Grace. Bostwick is as much a Cane lean as anyone. JMO but I think we take two LBs and hopefully Thomas and Grace are those two.

Yes, extremely realistic and very informed. They have the numbers exactly right, as well as the leading prospects. Who the **** is theringer??

My ideal "possible" class would be a bit different but not by much:

QB Olsen
RB Collins
RB Turman
WR AJL
WR Whitfield
TE Dobard
OL Kerr (prefer him to transition to OT)
OL Henson
OL Kirkland
OL Gall
DT Bryant
DT Bain
DT/DE Bostwick
LB Thomas
LB Grace
CB Alexander
S Alexander
S Carter
S Burns

19 kids. If we have 1 more to give, save it for a signing day surprise eg a kid like Coley (if he miraculously qualifies), Sherit, Tim Williams, Hargreaves, Travis Johnson.

I would take that class every time. want

Advertisement
NCAA can't get their **** together in time to mess with this class. Sadly, Golden & Co. have to deal with the same negative recruiting as last year... but I think they've shown they can handle that.

Advertisement
NCAA can't get their **** together in time to mess with this class. Sadly, Golden & Co. have to deal with the same negative recruiting as last year... but I think they've shown they can handle that.

Indeed.

We'll lose some recruits but the projected recruits for the mock class I would say would still go to Miami no matter what which is why I won't worry.

I guess my question is more of, is Thomas an LB or do we take him as a DE/LB type and then be able to add a more pure LB to go a along with Grace?

Moore?

I think its possible we only take Thomas and Grace. Bostwick is as much a Cane lean as anyone. JMO but I think we take two LBs and hopefully Thomas and Grace are those two.

I guess my question is more of, is Thomas an LB or do we take him as a DE/LB type and then be able to add a more pure LB to go a along with Grace?

Moore?

Tough to tell but for right now he looks like he needs to bulk up a bit just to play linebacker let alone DE. Bostwick could possibly be a DE though, but he will probably be DT size.

I think Thomas is the LB/DE tweener this staff likes. he looks to be versatile and have the ability to that OLB spot in the 3 man front

Advertisement
Back