Moar Louisville

tabes18

Recruit
Tellin you, Louisville goin get caught soon.
Agreed. It is just very strange. Castoffs or not, UL is a terrible school that does not produce NFL players. Oh and it is in Kentucky. Why go there unless Clint Hurtt has another Nevin Shapiro in the neighborhood...

I believe all major schools manipulate the system but this isnt anything new... Louisville has always accepted transfers from other football powers... When our guys underachieved here they transferred to either UL or Memphis... I'm not going down the they're paying route but this isnt new... And as of right now Hurt and Strong are known as some good recruiters as well...

Dwinstitles

All-American
Its actually the smart thing to do even if its dirty, this is the only way to recruit nowadays. Your either with it or your out of it to be honest.

Tellin you, Louisville goin get caught soon.
Agreed. It is just very strange. Castoffs or not, UL is a terrible school that does not produce NFL players. Oh and it is in Kentucky. Why go there unless Clint Hurtt has another Nevin Shapiro in the neighborhood...

medearis

Recruit
Both will be impact players there. Christian was a stud. He just didn't like Muschamp.

bigmont80

Bowlingballnutswinga
Both will be impact players there. Christian was a stud. He just didn't like Muschamp.
We could of used Christian. Would have taken him in a minute as long as he wasn't dragging a ton of baggage with him from G-ville.

DerpaDerp

Herring, I need some
what if you don't have any marriable cousins? Do they loan you a few to try out?