MNW QB Taron “Tyger” ****ens

SmoovEth

Banned
Banned
He a guy UM could go after?

Seems to be very popular amongst the community, not sure if he is a P5 QB tho.

Advertisement
He needs to improve. Some similarities to Daniel Richardson but he is not close yet.

Before this season I woulda said its possible for him and zion to play here, but after this season I didnt see much I liked with either of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical S FL QB, good football player but really needs to work with a qb coach. Doesn’t throw anything in rhythm, not sure how well he reads a defense....

Typical S FL QB, good football player but really needs to work with a qb coach. Doesn’t throw anything in rhythm, not sure how well he reads a defense....

Tyger is one of the kids that has been working with a qb coach since he was young. Now is he still dong it im not sure and who is coaching mnw offense im not sure either.

He likely puts up numbers this year as there coaching staff is in full recruit mode right now. Usually they dont recruit this hard. But they have brought in like 3 new wrs for him on top of what they already had.

He has 2 more years of work to get. I predict he is a group of 5 qb at worst

Advertisement
Tyger is one of the kids that has been working with a qb coach since he was young. Now is he still dong it im not sure and who is coaching mnw offense im not sure either.

He likely puts up numbers this year as there coaching staff is in full recruit mode right now. Usually they dont recruit this hard. But they have brought in like 3 new wrs for him on top of what they already had.

He has 2 more years of work to get. I predict he is a group of 5 qb at worst

He might have had a “youth qb coach”, but it’s evident he hasn’t had a real qb coach that taught him. His inability to throw in rhythm was the first indicator. When they played Central, if Tyger through in rhythm, he would have looked a lot different. His new OC is pretty good, I think he could develop a lot over the next couple years.

That’s a problem in SFL, there are guys who are supposed QB trainers but not many
Who really can coach the position.

Advertisement
Back