Mike Smith

grogz26

Junior
Banned
He posted on his Instagram that he will be redshirting this year to get his knee right

He probably would have redshirted anyway but just a late night tid bit

Advertisement
Good and it creates separation among the members of this class.
Get healthy Mike and stay in the playbook and academic books.

Good and it creates separation among the members of this class.
Get healthy Mike and stay in the playbook and academic books.

This. Provides stagger among rush ends and gets him healthy and stronger.

i would like to see a few more redshirts. Let guys fill out and learn the playbook for a year.

Advertisement
Good. He needs to redshirt. Here's to Mike Smith using this year to get healthy, build up his strength, adjust to college game and learn the defense. Love this kids motor. He could have an excellent career here. Can't have enough pass rushers.

Study, rehab, lift and repeat. Make use of the gift of a year, Mike. Get the grades and body in shape, team will need you later more than now.

Advertisement
Not going to lie, he kind of slipped my mind. Think him and Jackson might shirt, which is a good thing.

At the position, I'm psyched that a kid I am super high on is making an impact (Trent Harris). Look at the productivity this kid had in HS (24 combined sacks and 120 tackles his last two seasons). Amazing. He was an early enrollee and a Gator fan that Chose Miami over offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee, Wisconsin among many others (great job, Jethro and staff). He's just a god **** football player that has been overlooked somewhat IMO because he's not from SFL like the other 4 DE's we pulled. He's going to get some reps tonight. I'm so glad he stayed with us through the process. This was a kid who had the whole SEC come hard at him. Underrated pull by the staff. Not a natural Hurricane (Gator fan and in UF and FSU country).

I'm mad but glad at the same time he besides courtel was somebody I was anxious to see I was so happy when he signed he made me feel like he was a security blanket. The potential mike has is through the roof. That boy a dawg ya heard me a beast ya heard me you tell him sicc em boy he's that type pit that will shred every last nerve in your body just to make his owner happy. I wish the young bucc a speedy recovery. He in my opinion is going to **** on earth once he adds some weight and gets healthy I see Jermaine Grace mixed Chad Thomas a evil hybrid DE/LB Combo. It's crazy I been waiting since February to see the jit ball out now I have to wait until 2015 when the real killers arrive. #GOCANES

Not going to lie, he kind of slipped my mind. Think him and Jackson might shirt, which is a good thing.

At the position, I'm psyched that a kid I am super high on is making an impact (Trent Harris). Look at the productivity this kid had in HS (24 combined sacks and 120 tackles his last two seasons). Amazing. He was an early enrollee and a Gator fan that Chose Miami over offers from Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Ohio State, Tennessee, Wisconsin among many others (great job, Jethro and staff). He's just a god **** football player that has been overlooked somewhat IMO because he's not from SFL like the other 4 DE's we pulled. He's going to get some reps tonight. I'm so glad he stayed with us through the process. This was a kid who had the whole SEC come hard at him. Underrated pull by the staff. Not a natural Hurricane (Gator fan and in UF and FSU country).
Jackson not redshirting Golden expects him to play. McCray is redshirting.

Hope he attacks his rehab like he did opposing QBs last year. We need to get this savage ready for next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back