Mike Smith on campus

Advertisement
i think if he see's what he needs to see academically, i wouldn't be surprised to see him commit today.

Advertisement
i think if he see's what he needs to see academically, i wouldn't be surprised to see him commit today.

haa...at any of us thinking their commitments are being predicated on us fitting their academic needs.

They say that crap about academics being a main factor then commit to Arkansas or FSU over Miami or UF or Stanford

haa...at any of us thinking their commitments are being predicated on us fitting their academic needs.

They say that crap about academics being a main factor then commit to Arkansas or FSU over Miami or UF or Stanford

i think he means that if Smith is eligible academically to the University of Miami, he will commit.

there's nothing a day's visit can show that will prove an institution's academic strength.

i think he means that if Smith is eligible academically to the University of Miami, he will commit.

there's nothing a day's visit can show that will prove an institution's academic strength.

A look at the girls in Richter might help.

Advertisement

in a prior interview i read him state that if the U has his major he would commit, they later asked him what his major would be and he said he didnt know.....

in a prior interview i read him state that if the U has his major he would commit, they later asked him what his major would be and he said he didnt know.....

:ibisroflmao:

I'm pretty sure the only thing stopping him from committing to Miami was his major, if that's resolved and he knows what he wants to major in then he'll be a cane sooner rather then later.

Advertisement

:ibisroflmao:
really living by your name there chuckles.

Lulz...he is still trying to figure out what that whole "major" thing that everyone's talking about it. That's ok tho...just ball out Mr Smith and I could give 0 *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back