MIKE "***N" LEACH

IMPIRTANT LEACH UPDATE....one takeaway--he prefers grits over cream of wheat.

Leach: Grits for food HOF

With this development, we now know that Leach is destined for the SEC....or maybe a southern tier ACC school. Grits are basically a southern food.
Leach would kill it at ____ with all that talent.

Just cut and paste.

Advertisement
I have to say I was literally shocked when another poster mentioned "we should have hired him because Trump wrote him a letter of recommendation". You know what I would do if mother ******* George Washington came back from the dead and recommended someone for me to hire for my company. I would not let it influence my opinion in anyway. Do you know why? Because GW may be a great president, an expert tactician, and a great man. However, he knows jack schit about my field of work. Doesn't change my opinion on the guy, I would still vote for him.

If Albert Einstein recommended someone I would also not let it affect my opinion, because again, he doesn't know my field of work. People seem to think just because they respect someone that they need to blindly agree with everything they say or do. You could be the worlds biggest Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean you are going to take his football opinion as fact. In fact, that would make you a fool.

Now if Trump recommended a manager for my real estate firm. I would get that guy in my office within the hour for an interview. If Vladimir Putin recommended a Sambo instructor for me. I would call the guy up immediately. That doesn't mean I like the guy or even respect him, but I do know, he knows his Sambo, so I would respect his opinion on that topic.
The only exception for your business might be Mike Leach. He's a Jack of all Trades, a Man for All Seasons, a Renaissance Man, a veritable modern Leonardo da Vinci.

He could do real estate, Sambo(whatever that is).....he does pirates, obesity, nutrition, monsters (Zombies, esp.) He taught a course with a professor at WSU (not for credit).He is an expert at relationships and marriage

The only exception for your business might be Mike Leach. He's a Jack of all Trades, a Man for All Seasons, a Renaissance Man, a veritable modern Leonardo da Vinci.

He could do real estate, Sambo(whatever that is).....he does pirates, obesity, nutrition, monsters (Zombies, esp.) He taught a course with a professor at WSU (not for credit).He is an expert at relationships and marriage

They say if you have a hot wife, you can croot. Not like we need anymore proof, but Leach can't croot.
4f00241a1dad4.preview-300.jpg

It would never happen but Leach would win a lot of games at Miami. And for the 1st time in 15 years, would be entertaining to watch
It was probably entertaining to WSU fans when they lost 5 games this year....or when they lost to eastern washington and portland state

Dont get me wrong not a fan of dIAZ but why would you want a coach that has not won a single division/conference championship in 20 years of being a head coach

It was probably entertaining to WSU fans when they lost 5 games this year....or when they lost to eastern washington and portland state

Dont get me wrong not a fan of dIAZ but why would you want a coach that has not won a single division/conference championship in 20 years of being a head coach

Context with record. Jimmy was .500 coach at Okie St, same with Erickson at WSU.
Leach does great at school with little to no football tradition. Best coach in TTech and WSU history.

You are the type that didn’t want to hire Mullen bc he wasn’t winning the SEC at MSU even though that’s basically impossible.

Advertisement
Context with record. Jimmy was .500 coach at Okie St, same with Erickson at WSU.
Leach does great at school with little to no football tradition. Best coach in TTech and WSU history.

You are the type that didn’t want to hire Mullen bc he wasn’t winning the SEC at MSU even though that’s basically impossible.
Mullen still hasn't won the SEC east as of yet. And probably won't due to Georgia bagging every 5 Star there is.

Advertisement
Mullen still hasn't won the SEC east as of yet. And probably won't due to Georgia bagging every 5 Star there is.

Mullen is a very good coach and turned UF around quickly.

He begged for the job twice and Miami hires Golden and Richt (lol). He probably scared Flake into a corner when he interviewed him because he isn’t a *****.

Crazy to think where Miami would be right now if they hired Mullen over Golden or eventually Richt. Sickening

Mullen is a very good coach and turned UF around quickly.

He begged for the job twice and Miami hires Golden and Richt (lol). He probably scared Flake into a corner when he interviewed him because he isn’t a *****.

Crazy to think where Miami would be right now if they hired Mullen over Golden or eventually Richt. Sickening
Yeah and he really wanted the job.

Has NEVER WON A CONFERENCE DIVISION OR CHAMPIONSHIP. 20 years of mediocrity. Quit putting him in the same sentence of guys that have actually won something. If he is some offense genius how come he cant get high quality players.......let me guess he coach at TT and WSU...nobody wants to go there...... Didnt Price win a conference title at WSU......but Leach cant even win his division.

You are the type that thinks some losing coach that beats up on low level talent teams and pads stats will come here and win.......just like dIAZ.....top rated d but cant ******* stop FIU, BC, GT, Wisky(twice), Toledo.......

I wasnt a fan of Mullen but I would have picked him over the bums we have had the last 18 years

Advertisement
Has NEVER WON A CONFERENCE DIVISION OR CHAMPIONSHIP. 20 years of mediocrity. Quit putting him in the same sentence of guys that have actually won something. If he is some offense genius how come he cant get high quality players.......let me guess he coach at TT and WSU...nobody wants to go there...... Didnt Price win a conference title at WSU......but Leach cant even win his division.

You are the type that thinks some losing coach that beats up on low level talent teams and pads stats will come here and win.......just like dIAZ.....top rated d but cant ******* stop FIU, BC, GT, Wisky(twice), Toledo.......

I wasnt a fan of Mullen but I would have picked him over the bums we have had the last 18 years

Dumb as ***.. ***tarded even.. Even worse... Compared to the last 4 hires, he'd **** on their record at Miami

Advertisement

What did Saban win at Michigan State? What did Jimmy win at Oklahoma St? Erickson at Wyoming and Wash St? A losing coach that is most successful coach at 2 programs is pretty funny.

It is not surprising you didn't want Mullen. You probably creamed your pants over the Richt hire

Leach wouldn't never have been hired here and that's a big part of the problem. Not because he was the right hire but because the athletic department didn't even kick those tires. No one in the athletic department understands what a winner looks like and thats how you end up with Shannon, Golden, Richt, Diaz.

Thankfully Janovich thought outside the box or the Miami era may have never continued after Schnelly.

What did Saban win at Michigan State? What did Jimmy win at Oklahoma St? Erickson at Wyoming and Wash St? A losing coach that is most successful coach at 2 programs is pretty funny.

It is not surprising you didn't want Mullen. You probably creamed your pants over the Richt hire

Leach wouldn't never have been hired here and that's a big part of the problem. Not because he was the right hire but because the athletic department didn't even kick those tires. No one in the athletic department understands what a winner looks like and thats how you end up with Shannon, Golden, Richt, Diaz.

Thankfully Janovich thought outside the box or the Miami era may have never continued after Schnelly.

First learn how to read...I specifically said I would take Mullen over anyone last 18 years.....but you are too ******* stupid to comprehend that.....
Miami should hire Loser Leach???.........if he is so good why is NOBODY in America trying to take him from WSU or TT. He cant recruit and he cant win....20 years proven fact.

First learn how to read...I specifically said I would take Mullen over anyone last 18 years.....but you are too ******* stupid to comprehend that.....
Miami should hire Loser Leach???.........if he is so good why is NOBODY in America trying to take him from WSU or TT. He cant recruit and he cant win....20 years proven fact.

Wanted him after the fact, too stupid in the moment. And our reading comprehension is very poor about what I've said about Leach.

Miami isn't hiring anyone who is elite so you have to think outside the box. I won't go back but guaranteed you were cumming in your shorts about Richt.

Advertisement
Back