2015 9-4
2017 9-4
2018 11-2
Overall pac 12 win percentage 54.7%

WSU win percentage
Price .516
Erickson .521
Leach .547

So you are saying Erickson and Price are examples of successful coaches at WSU. Leach beats both.
He is saying those 2 were examples of people that could recruit at those schools. Which they did. Head and shoulders better than Leach.
Not only did price actually win the Pac-12 twice(in much more competitive times), but he recruited at a much higher level. Winning your conference is a lot better than having a higher win percentage.

Advertisement
The only reason this board likes the fat **** Leach so much is because he looks like them, dresses like them and voted for Trump. His garbage *** can't recruit but again doesn't care about recruiting until the good teams kick our *** and then they ***** about it. His team never play defense but "it doesn't matter if he hires a good DC" but he has never hired a good DC.

If the fat **** drank cuban coffee this board would photo shopping him to scarface edits and calling him a savage

I have to say I was literally shocked when another poster mentioned "we should have hired him because Trump wrote him a letter of recommendation". You know what I would do if mother ******* George Washington came back from the dead and recommended someone for me to hire for my company. I would not let it influence my opinion in anyway. Do you know why? Because GW may be a great president, an expert tactician, and a great man. However, he knows jack schit about my field of work. Doesn't change my opinion on the guy, I would still vote for him.

If Albert Einstein recommended someone I would also not let it affect my opinion, because again, he doesn't know my field of work. People seem to think just because they respect someone that they need to blindly agree with everything they say or do. You could be the worlds biggest Trump supporter, but that doesn't mean you are going to take his football opinion as fact. In fact, that would make you a fool.

Now if Trump recommended a manager for my real estate firm. I would get that guy in my office within the hour for an interview. If Vladimir Putin recommended a Sambo instructor for me. I would call the guy up immediately. That doesn't mean I like the guy or even respect him, but I do know, he knows his Sambo, so I would respect his opinion on that topic.

Why? Coaches have managed to recruit kids to Boise, Idaho and Blacksburg, Virginia. Why is Washington such a football wasteland? UW doesn't seem to have those issues.

Pullman, Washington is practically in the panhandle of Idaho,.. totally different than Seattle.

It is like comparing Miami to Pensacola or Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Pullman, Washington is practically in the panhandle of Idaho,.. totally different than Seattle.

It is like comparing Miami to Pensacola or Trailerhassee.

But somehow Florida State has more success than Miami in the last ten years. Thanks for setting that up on a tee for me.

It would never happen but Leach would win a lot of games at Miami. And for the 1st time in 15 years, would be entertaining to watch

Advertisement
It would never happen but Leach would win a lot of games at Miami. And for the 1st time in 15 years, would be entertaining to watch
a lot of fans do watch Leach's teams play (Texas Tech, Wazzu) not necessarily because they love Leach, but his offenses have always been very entertaining to watch.

Nah it's all in fun. The U will never spend 8 million to get a top coach. And even then would they come is a big question. Leach was always a pipe dream, he hurts kids feeling by telling them they are fat and lazy. Imagine a fat a lazy kid now a days? LMAO
Why is Leach recruiting fat and lazy kids?

Lulz... More stupidity... Washington State is ranked... Was in contention for a playoff spot at the end of last season... You're right,, I should just shut the *** up and enjoy these 7-6 seasons... Good ***n times...

View attachment 96656

Capture.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
The annual Mike Leach post poked its tip from the ******* early this year (Sept 8) - this has to be a record. Let me save everyone, "errr can you imagine what Leach's offense will do with South Florida African American speed. It wil be like the Olympic games 5000 meters, but with cheetahs, with black cleats, they'd still be running, Leach runs them at night, nude, across campus, like ninjas, running, down Biscayne Blvd, up to Hallandale, run young urban speedsters, spread yourself out when we run, across all lanes on US1, thats our sidelines boys, Cuba and Tampa, Uncle Leach is here to bottle that speed and create lightning, lightning in a bottle, but black lightning spreading, like they have in the Ural mountains. I just ejaculated."
You wear a codpiece? Never seen one in modern times. What happens when you go by Ocean Drive in South Beach? The womens nearly naked. The cdpiece extract and contract in such circumstances.

Old radical writer Eldridge Cleaver advocated for modern codpieces.

https://flashbak.com/*****-pants-eldridge-cleaver-liberated-your-weiner-11522/

Last edited:
IMPIRTANT LEACH UPDATE....one takeaway--he prefers grits over cream of wheat.

Leach: Grits for food HOF

With this development, we now know that Leach is destined for the SEC....or maybe a southern tier ACC school. Grits are basically a southern food.

Advertisement
Back