MIKE "***N" LEACH

The only reason this board likes the fat **** Leach so much is because he looks like them, dresses like them and voted for Trump. His garbage *** can't recruit but again doesn't care about recruiting until the good teams kick our *** and then they ***** about it. His team never play defense but "it doesn't matter if he hires a good DC" but he has never hired a good DC.

I get the sense that his toxic masculinity triggers you. CIS needs to set up "judgment free" safe spaces for those like you who feel threatened. Can call it "Snowflake Central Forum"

Advertisement
"vibe"??? What is that specifically? If you can't argue with evidence, actions or words, it looks like a smear to me. The "vibe" is in your own head and you're just trying to convince others that it exists. And then you keep dropping "creepy" and "scares away the children" and even drop Epstien in..... It all reads like a bad political ad trying to scare dumb voters. It's just proving what I said earlier. There's a strange obsession among the anti-Leachers.

The guys general demeanor. Like when you are walking down the street and see a guy that looks to be up to no good and you cross the street with your kids. Unless you have some serious mental problems, you can tell when someone is just "off".

The reason I bring up creepy and scares away children because the most important part of this guys job is relating to parents and talking to children. If this guy is going to be creeping them out and weirding out the parents. That is not a good thing.

Like I said. I would NEVER let my son play for him. I wouldn't trust him around my kid. I could be 100% wrong, but this is a common theme since he doesn't pull any good kids to his school. He could be the worlds greatest role model for the kids, but if he scares away all the kids it doesn't matter.

I don't have an obsession with the guy. However, it gets annoying when this small group of leach suckers pop up on this board telling us how great this corch is.

I get the sense that his toxic masculinity triggers you. CIS needs to set up "judgment free" safe spaces for those like you who feel threatened. Can call it "Snowflake Central Forum"

Leach is the opposite of "toxic masculinity". The guy reminds me of an estrogen filled *****. Toxic masculinity is guys like Orgeron, who I would have loved to be our coach.

So you admit that you can get players to Pullman, Washington. Sometimes I just have to set a little trap.

Lol are you autistic? In what way does that help you? You have no idea of the recruiting rankings under Price or Erickson. They might have had the same overall talent level as Leach's teams. Might have had worse talent, but overperformed relative to talent. Or way more talent and underperformed. All you can say is that whatever the talent level, Leach won a higher percentage of games than both.

Advertisement
The only reason this board likes the fat **** Leach so much is because he looks like them, dresses like them and voted for Trump. His garbage *** can't recruit but again doesn't care about recruiting until the good teams kick our *** and then they ***** about it. His team never play defense but "it doesn't matter if he hires a good DC" but he has never hired a good DC.

If the fat **** drank cuban coffee this board would photo shopping him to scarface edits and calling him a savage

source.gif

Louisville? Didn't know he coached there.

What? lol... You said Satterfield wasn't a big enough name.. I named Lincoln Riley, came from ECU and then took over for Stoops.. Riley wasn't a big name either.. Satterfield has turned around a 2 win Lville team. They play hard for him.

Made a little coin off Riley at ECU. His offense was rolling there.

Lol are you autistic? In what way does that help you? You have no idea of the recruiting rankings under Price or Erickson. They might have had the same overall talent level as Leach's teams. Might have had worse talent, but overperformed relative to talent. Or way more talent and underperformed. All you can say is that whatever the talent level, Leach won a higher percentage of games than both.

So what? He's not some championship coach. Good lord. Do you have any standards other than "better than Manny and Golden"?

Price has also went MUCH further than Leach ever has. In a much more competitive pac-12. Either way it blows your "you can't recruit at Pullman" excuse out of the water. It is 100% bs. Price and Erikson recruited very well there.

Advertisement

If the fat **** drank cuban coffee this board would photo shopping him to scarface edits and calling him a savage
I think most of us who have been around for a while and saw the old Miami teams are sick and tired of losing. Also sick and tired of the school hiring coaches that should be somewhere else. We just cant or wont get top coaches here, ones that are proven at coaching and recruiting. I don't think anyone thinks Leach was the answer. But I would have rather had him than Golden.

Don't look like him or dress like him but I did vote for the greatest president of our time.

So all ADs are anti-Leachers with a strange obsession? If that vibe doesn't exist, why isn't Leach dominating college football at a place where he can recruit?

ADs don't run schools. There's a kind of prevalent prissiness that permeates most universities that recoils at some of the blunt talk that has become a Leach trademark. They also use the BS Adam James excuse. Yes, he could tone it down to be more marketable to that crowd, but none of that is what people like me are talking about. I just think he's a good football coach who could have a lot of success if he just had a real chance. There's not much unreasonable in that view. But dare anyone ever mention just that, and you'd think somebody just told the parishioners down at the pentacostabaptist fundamentalist church of CIS that there was lewd dancin' and drainkin' goin' on down at the schoolhouse! Satan is about! Prepare for war.

yo, I hate this ******* thread.

We've been ******* miserable for like 15 years, man.

Leach would not have been a National Championship winner here. We'd take some embarrassing, infuriating Ls. But man, we'd get close to a ship a few times over the past 15 years and we'd be breaking ******* passing records every year. We'd have a league filled with skill position players, and blossoming young coaches from our program with our record breaking offense, and we'd be beating the **** out of Florida and Florida State because Leach is a cvnt and would risk it all on beating those clowns.

Life would really be pretty good. I hope thats exactly whats happening in one of the infinite dimensions or simulations that we are likely a part of. I hope that version of me, Boxing Gowns, is really enjoying that ride. Maybe we could have kept Alex Grinch in that dimension and actually won that National Championship. In my heart...I know we would've.

I love this board gets rid of the stress of watching Miami football now. Sat on a stretching machine at the gym for the entire 4th quarter of the game not sure what hurt more the stretching or the game. lol

Advertisement
yo, I hate this ******* thread.

We've been ******* miserable for like 15 years, man.

Leach would not have been a National Championship winner here. We'd take some embarrassing, infuriating Ls. But man, we'd get close to a ship a few times over the past 15 years and we'd be breaking ******* passing records every year. We'd have a league filled with skill position players, and blossoming young coaches from our program with our record breaking offense, and we'd be beating the **** out of Florida and Florida State because Leach is a cvnt and would risk it all on beating those clowns.

Life would really be pretty good. I hope thats exactly whats happening in one of the infinite dimensions or simulations that we are likely a part of. I hope that version of me, Boxing Gowns, is really enjoying that ride. Maybe we could have kept Alex Grinch in that dimension and actually won that National Championship. In my heart...I know we would've.

Exactly right. Maybe we don't win a championship, but at least I'll have a reason to watch football on Saturdays. Would be immensely entertaining.

And Leach has said he'd never lose a game with the talent at UM. I believe him. He's a Mormon. They can't tell lies. Or maybe that's Vulcans who can't lie. I get them confused sometimes.

All you need to know about Mike Leach are the identity of people who have supported him.

Let's see, annually last in the nation by wide margin in rushing attempts per game yet a national championship caliber coach.

Yep, pure geniuses there. Most hilarious of all is when people brag about their stupidity. Every Mike Leach thread qualifies. And that has been true on Canes sites for 13+ years.

Entering today Leach ran 17 times per game. Second lowest is Purdue at 26

All you need to know about Mike Leach are the identity of people who have supported him.

Let's see, annually last in the nation by wide margin in rushing attempts per game yet a national championship caliber coach.

Yep, pure geniuses there. Most hilarious of all is when people brag about their stupidity. Every Mike Leach thread qualifies. And that has been true on Canes sites for 13+ years.

Entering today Leach ran 17 times per game. Second lowest is Purdue at 26

Leach also doesn't utilize TEs, but when asked about it, he's said that if he had good ones, he'd undoubtedly incorporate them into the offense. If he doesn't have good RBs or a OL that is built to run block, he should run anyways? You think that's a recipe for success? Thats the difference between going 11-2 in 2018 and going 13-0? I have little doubt that if he was at Miami he'd use the RB way more. Its exactly what Riley and Bedenbaugh did when they got to Oklahoma. Both ran a by-the-book
Air Raid prior to Oklahoma and realized they needed to adapt the system. So you think Leach, who taught them the Air Raid, isnt smart or adaptable enough to incorporate a power run element if he was at Miami and had Miami quality RBs?

Advertisement
Assistant coaches under Mike Leach who became NCAA head coaches:
Players under Mike Leach who became NCAA or NFL head coaches:

Did you just call Mike Leach masculine? I was just going to stick to his idiocy as a coach but that dude looks like a grandma and the biggest sissy on the planet. God bless if that's what you identify to be masculine.

Advertisement
Back