MIKE "***N" LEACH

Ummm. No. WSU is fine to recruit at. Erikson and Price both recruited at a high level. Which proves that excuse is 100% made up *********. By excuse making whiners.

My "personal smear tirade" is explaining why the man can't recruit. Very few parents want their kids playing for a creepy weirdo. You need to be able to sell your program. Not creep parents out. It doesn't matter if he is a pedo or not, if he gives off that vibe parents don't want their kids playing for him.

Anybody resorting to calling people "creepy weirdo" and dropping the "pedo" smear into an attempt to criticize nothing more than ML's blunt honesty and funny press conferences -- is obsessed. The rest of us just recognize he's a good football mind and would like to see what he could do with elite talent.

Advertisement
The SEC gets recruits because they buy players and even the worst team gets on primetime. Doesn't matter if in podunk Alabama or not. Players be playing in front of nfl quality football stadiums with 80,000 fans, on CBS at 8 PM Sat nights, and driving BMWs.

A handful of schools in the Pac 12 are in major metro areas. The Cali schools get the best Cali recruits (LA had no pro team for a long time so UCLA and USC were the only game in town). Oregon has a billionaire sponsor.

WSU has nothing. No good recruiting area, nothing around for hours. It's not even a good college town like Eugene. Recruits have no exposure either. Even Vandy will show up on CBS a couple times a season or can be found every week on the SEC network, which has 70 million subscribers. The Pac 12 network has 12 million viewers. Its probably the worst situated P5 school in the country.

Mike Price and Dennis Erickson found a way.

Ummm. No. WSU is fine to recruit at. Erikson and Price both recruited at a high level. Which proves that excuse is 100% made up *********. By excuse making whiners.

My "personal smear tirade" is explaining why the man can't recruit. Very few parents want their kids playing for a creepy weirdo. You need to be able to sell your program. Not creep parents out. It doesn't matter if he is a pedo or not, if he gives off that vibe parents don't want their kids playing for him.

I'm quickly scanning some years on rivals.. 2006 Texas Tech was 25th in recruiting. Wash State was 45th... 07 TT was 53, Washington State was 63.. I'm too intoxicated to keep looking this up.

I believe kids would want to play for him if he was at Miami. Again, we'll never know, I shouldn't have even started the thread.

Advertisement
Anybody resorting to calling people "creepy weirdo" and dropping the "pedo" smear into an attempt to criticize nothing more than ML's blunt honesty and funny press conferences -- is obsessed. The rest of us just recognize he's a good football mind and would like to see what he could do with elite talent.

I am not talking about his "blunt honesty". I am talking about the vibe he gives off to recruits. I hope you don't do any of the hiring at your job. Do you think successful hiring directors worry about hurting the potential hires feelings?

You think we should say "well, it doesn't matter that 75% of this guys job relies on recruiting, but I don't want to make the guy feel bad, so we should hire him anyway even though his creepy *** scares away the children."

Your the type of guy that would hire Jeffrey Epstein to change kids diapers at a daycare center and miss all the obvious red flags in the interview process, because you don't want to "smear the guy".

I am not going around telling the cops to lock him up for my assumptions. I am just saying we should not hire him because of the vibe he gives off.

I would prefer a guy who has added a run game to the Leach philosophy.

Big time recruiters make big bank.

This university’s thrift is why I prefer an x and o guru that develops players.

Manny was a bargain compared to Richt. Yeah they paid Enos with the savings but the rest of the staff is off the clearance rack.

Something’s got to give.

I'm quickly scanning some years on rivals.. 2006 Texas Tech was 25th in recruiting. Wash State was 45th... 07 TT was 53, Washington State was 63.. I'm too intoxicated to keep looking this up.

I believe kids would want to play for him if he was at Miami. Again, we'll never know, I shouldn't have even started the thread.

The thing about the 06 recruiting class it still was all 3 stars. He just happened to sign 31 of them(actually 4 of them where 2 stars/unranked kids) so it bumped the class up massively. I am just saying Price and Erikson recruited at a high level at WSU. Leach was unable to recruit well at WSU. So they can't purely blame it on the school. It would be like someone coming in and saying "its impossible to win big at MIami, Golden, Richt, Diaz, and Shannon couldn't do it, so its clearly impossible". NO its not impossible those 4 coaches just sucked lol.

Advertisement
The thing about the 06 recruiting class it still was all 3 stars. He just happened to sign 31 of them(actually 4 of them where 2 stars/unranked kids) so it bumped the class up massively. I am just saying Price and Erikson recruited at a high level at WSU. Leach was unable to recruit well at WSU. So they can't purely blame it on the school. It would be like someone coming in and saying "its impossible to win big at MIami, Golden, Richt, Diaz, and Shannon couldn't do it, so its clearly impossible". NO its not impossible those 4 coaches just sucked lol.

He signed 4, 4 stars in 06. Don't short change my dawg. So his class was like Golden's when he signed 30 something and bumped his rankings. Thing is, he's better than 3 the last 4 hires without a doubt. We all know Manny is a bust.

He signed 4, 4 stars in 06. Don't short change my dawg. So his class was like Golden's when he signed 30 something and bumped his rankings. Thing is, he's better than 3 the last 4 hires without a doubt. We all know Manny is a bust.

Not consensus 4 stars though. Only 1 real 4 star.
I agree he is better than Golden and Manny lol, but I honestly think Wilie Taggart is better than Manny. Doesn't mean I want him to coach here lol.

Advertisement
Mike Price and Dennis Erickson found a way.

Dennis Ericksons best Pac 8/10/12 seasons
1988 9-3 WSU
2000 11-1 OSU
2007 10-3 ASU
Overall pac 12 win percentage 55.6%

Leach
2015 9-4
2017 9-4
2018 11-2
Overall pac 12 win percentage 54.7%

WSU win percentage
Price .516
Erickson .521
Leach .547

So you are saying Erickson and Price are examples of successful coaches at WSU. Leach beats both.

Advertisement
I am not talking about his "blunt honesty". I am talking about the vibe he gives off to recruits. I hope you don't do any of the hiring at your job. Do you think successful hiring directors worry about hurting the potential hires feelings?

You think we should say "well, it doesn't matter that 75% of this guys job relies on recruiting, but I don't want to make the guy feel bad, so we should hire him anyway even though his creepy *** scares away the children."

Your the type of guy that would hire Jeffrey Epstein to change kids diapers at a daycare center and miss all the obvious red flags in the interview process, because you don't want to "smear the guy".

I am not going around telling the cops to lock him up for my assumptions. I am just saying we should not hire him because of the vibe he gives off.

"vibe"??? What is that specifically? If you can't argue with evidence, actions or words, it looks like a smear to me. The "vibe" is in your own head and you're just trying to convince others that it exists. And then you keep dropping "creepy" and "scares away the children" and even drop Epstien in..... It all reads like a bad political ad trying to scare dumb voters. It's just proving what I said earlier. There's a strange obsession among the anti-Leachers.

The only reason this board likes the fat **** Leach so much is because he looks like them, dresses like them and voted for Trump. His garbage *** can't recruit but again doesn't care about recruiting until the good teams kick our *** and then they ***** about it. His team never play defense but "it doesn't matter if he hires a good DC" but he has never hired a good DC.

If the fat **** drank cuban coffee this board would photo shopping him to scarface edits and calling him a savage

Dennis Ericksons best Pac 8/10/12 seasons
1988 9-3 WSU
2000 11-1 OSU
2007 10-3 ASU
Overall pac 12 win percentage 55.6%

Leach
2015 9-4
2017 9-4
2018 11-2
Overall pac 12 win percentage 54.7%

WSU win percentage
Price .516
Erickson .521
Leach .547

So you are saying Erickson and Price are examples of successful coaches at WSU. Leach beats both.

So you admit that you can get players to Pullman, Washington. Sometimes I just have to set a little trap.

"vibe"??? What is that specifically? If you can't argue with evidence, actions or words, it looks like a smear to me. The "vibe" is in your own head and you're just trying to convince others that it exists. And then you keep dropping "creepy" and "scares away the children" and even drop Epstien in..... It all reads like a bad political ad trying to scare dumb voters. It's just proving what I said earlier. There's a strange obsession among the anti-Leachers.

So all ADs are anti-Leachers with a strange obsession? If that vibe doesn't exist, why isn't Leach dominating college football at a place where he can recruit?

Advertisement
Back