Michael Deeb here at camp

Advertisement
would be interested in hearing people take on him after seeing him run through drills and compete live

An interesting recruit. Both mf and fish, who are pretty knowledgeable, think he's a great prospect people are missing out on. CFB staffs seem less sure for some reason.

Advertisement
An interesting recruit. Both mf and fish, who are pretty knowledgeable, think he's a great prospect people are missing out on. CFB staffs seem less sure for some reason.

It just seems to be our staff. Doesn't he have offers from ND and Ohio State?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will not be the first player we regret losing.. ^^^^^ cannot grab them all. just make sure the players we are going after are better or equal to his talent.

What about the OL from STA... long last name is he any good c/o 2013?

Advertisement
Information is from BLEEDDAU(Caneinsider):

- Won LB MVP(with Skai Moore) yesterday;

- "Both were called in to office to speak with coaches"

Information is from BLEEDDAU(Caneinsider):

- Won LB MVP(with Skai Moore) yesterday;

- "Both were called in to office to speak with coaches"

skai moore is my best friend's little cousin. Ive been selling the u..and wanted to take him down to al golden camp 2 weeks back.....

Skai is a big kid...just hitting it (weight program)...probably bout 6'2 215 plus and can run..has played some safety....

How tall then?

He was not 6'3 as listed

He is probably 6'1 max.

Do you think he's a kid we will regret letting get away? Or is he another Jeff Luc in the making? I offered up the suggestion that he should be offered in Jan, not June, as a plan B kid especially if the staff is lucky enough to be able to maintain good relations with him even after not offering him post-camp.

Not really. He isn't a super athlete even at that size. Just a good football player. Tough to tell if that will translate to CFB, or if the defensive scheme calls for that.

gogeta4 said:
skai moore is my best friend's little cousin. Ive been selling the u..and wanted to take him down to al golden camp 2 weeks back.....

Skai is a big kid...just hitting it (weight program)...probably bout 6'2 215 plus and can run..has played some safety....

I trust you will keep us updated, friend.

Advertisement
Back