Miami vs. Clempson

CaneDaddy

All-American
Just got home from my kids practice. Anyone watching the game?

Canes up 27-18 with 8:21 to go.

Game is on ESPN3.

Advertisement
37-35 Canes with 2 to go. Kadji having another great game but once again, Miami cannot shut down a star player. Tanner Smith has like 20 points or something.

****, sorry to hear. Ya'll dont have access to ESPN3?

42-39 at the half. Team is so **** frustrating. They play hard defensively, create a turnover, and then miss a wide open layup. Or McKinney-Jones tumbles down the floor and hits a three with a man in his face. Just so up and down.
Grant started out hot and then they started doubling him but he couldnt create chances for anyone else. Kadji is a **** stud. Reggie got in foul trouble early with 2.

Advertisement
****, sorry to hear. Ya'll dont have access to ESPN3?

42-39 at the half. Team is so **** frustrating. They play hard defensively, create a turnover, and then miss a wide open layup. Or McKinney-Jones tumbles down the floor and hits a three with a man in his face. Just so up and down.
Grant started out hot and then they started doubling him but he couldnt create chances for anyone else. Kadji is a **** stud. Reggie got in foul trouble early with 2.

It's blacked out on ESPN3. Really lame.

Good to hear Kadji is having a good game, especially with Big Regg in foul trouble. Hopefully consistency will come with more experience under the staff, because occasionally the team does look promising lol. Here's to a good second half!

Thats ******* ***. I have never heard of that. I thought that was what ESPN3 was for.... watch some **** that you cant watch on TV.

2nd half about to start.

Kadji with a huge block, Grant throws it off the top of the back board.

However, Reggie with 4 quick points to put them up 46-39.

Oh no ****, I just found out it's on FS Florida! I'm an idiot...figured that because it was on ESPN a Fox network wouldn't carry it....

Go Canes!

Advertisement
**** Reggie getting double teamed as soon as he gets the ball, we need to do a better job of getting open around him as soon as the pass goes into him

Yeah, it has been like that all game. He gets the ball and everyone is flat footed.

If we can keep hitting 3's, we should be good.

Advertisement
Time for them to nut up. Last year, this team folded at this point. Lets see if they can pull it together.

59-58 Canes, 8:48 to go.

Advertisement
Yeah we needed to take a mental break for a sec here. We got caught playing really sloppy and horrible shot selection. Calm them down Coach L. Pass in to Reggie and get open because the double team is coming on him.

I also think Reggie is being horribly cautious on the defensive end. I know he has 3 fouls but still. I guess this is where not having another body like Julian hurts...

68-64 Miami, 4:39 to go. Refreshing to see a Miami team not check out mentally. Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back